FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 560hp Volkswagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this guy takes away everybody on his way..Porsh, BMW,Ferrari, Lambo are nothing for this guy
check it out click here

look at the way he does his corners...this car is glued to the road
A VW golf was just doen here in Ottawa, put down 400whp, hoping for 11's 1/4 mile. :wub:
:1repost: x 10
The audio's out of sync with the video, the video looks to be sped up by 2X, but it's still a nice car. Oh yeah, the poster should have known (the Streetfire poster, that is) that it's Volkswagen, not VolkswagOn.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 18 2006, 02:13 PM Wrote:The audio's out of sync with the video, the video looks to be sped up by 2X, but it's still a nice car. Oh yeah, the poster should have known (the Streetfire poster, that is) that it's Volkswagen, not VolkswagOn.
[right][snapback]202937[/snapback][/right]

SORRY too much coffee today
NikiterZTS,Aug 18 2006, 03:21 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 18 2006, 02:13 PM Wrote:The audio's out of sync with the video, the video looks to be sped up by 2X, but it's still a nice car. Oh yeah, the poster should have known (the Streetfire poster, that is) that it's Volkswagen, not VolkswagOn.

SORRY too much coffee today
[right][snapback]202940[/snapback][/right]

I figured you just copied right over and was giving you a Mulligan ;)
Besides that being a high repost....

That car DECIMATES everything on the track, both stock, and not sotck...

I like
the guy knows how to drive too

p.s. sorry for a repost
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 18 2006, 07:13 PM Wrote:The audio's out of sync with the video, the video looks to be sped up by 2X, but it's still a nice car. Oh yeah, the poster should have known (the Streetfire poster, that is) that it's Volkswagen, not VolkswagOn.

switch to the windows media player and it's fine. No idea why anyone would use that flash player trash.