FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Meeting Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone up for meeting tonight at M & M (at about 9ish-10ish??) and maybe going for a cruise later?
Mod virgin

that's classic. :fluffy:
Where's M&M?

I'm not too familiar with Ottawa...
meford4u,Aug 18 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:Mod virgin

that's classic. :fluffy:
[right][snapback]202907[/snapback][/right]

Thought you'd like that ;)... but now I have tint... so, mini-mod for me... lol

Getting the Focus Sport intake system for the Duratec in the next little bit...

drivesthebeast.... m & m is the timmies on the corner of merivale and meadowlands... it'll be my first time there, but apparently there is quite the crowd
...and lots of cops. One reason why I dont go there....a lot of them are getting "Potential street" racer added to their files. No charges, but its marked in their file they associate with street racers.

Bah...your a chick, nothing will happen. :lol:
Flofocus,Aug 18 2006, 02:18 PM Wrote:...and lots of cops.  One reason why I dont go there....a  lot of them are getting "Potential street" racer added to their files.  No charges, but its marked in their file they associate with street racers.

Bah...your a chick, nothing will happen. :lol:
[right][snapback]202938[/snapback][/right]

BULL ive been there a dozen times this summer never any cops there 2 intimidated not to mention half of the cars are muscle not rice.

but some truck guys did get into with some bikers a couple weeks back

good times at m&m's
cant make it though i got to go to dooleys 4 a beer with a few old friends
Bull? lol

I have 3 freinds with court dates to fight their BS charges.

All given to them exciting the M&M parking lot.

Just because you cant see them, doesnt mean they aint watching cheif. ;)
Flofocus,Aug 18 2006, 02:39 PM Wrote:Bull?  lol

Just because you cant see them, doesnt mean they aint watching cheif.  ;)
[right][snapback]202948[/snapback][/right]

Ya but what were your friends at m&m's doing to provoke the police from pulling them over.. possibly letting testosterone take over and peeling out or speeding out?

while your parked, and or leaving nicely your not harrassed. but what police officer in his right mind is gonna want to pull in with 400 cars and start writing tickets for excessive exhausts and neons and unvisable license plates...
Flofocus,Aug 18 2006, 03:39 PM Wrote:Bull?  lol

Just because you cant see them, doesnt mean they aint watching cheif.  ;)
[right][snapback]202948[/snapback][/right]

I will stress the word... exiting!!!! The way some/most people leave M&M on a Friday is just rediculous !!! A lot of them are just asking for it!!! But not just imports.....bikes and the muscle cars are just absolutely crazy when they leave!! Okay you have a lot of horse power but do you really need to show it by jaming the gas on the way out?????

Most of them are just asking to be stopped, and pulled over when the leave that place! I'm not surprised more of them are stopped actually!!!!

Oh yeah... as you can see, I'm just getting online now! I've been up early to work then off to play golf (quick 9 holes ----shot and 42 at a pretty easy course).... and have to get up early to head to a wedding in St. Thomas!

Hopefully meeting Chromey on the way to grad a sub box for my car!!!!

Next Friday for sure if the weather is nice!!!

I checked out M & M on friday night, but we took off early. The cops were kicking around and I didn't feel into having to worry about getting a ticket (not that I would have any reason too... ahem... ahem... lead footed?? :) ). We ended up going to see the really late show of Talladega nights after we left. Good movie :)

I actually have this coming Friday night off as well, so I'll try and make it out again. Would be nice to not be the only Focus there ;)
It was raining off and on. The car doesn't go out in the rain.

Oh and I saw you heading east on Huntclub at Riverside last week. Middle of the day...
I hope it was one of the days that my car was clean!! Trying to figure out if I was heading to, or coming back from work...
I was there Friday....for a couple of hours to. Longest Ive stayed there in a while.
what time were you there at Flo?? I got there about 9:30 and took off around 10:30
We got there around 10pmish
Oh sure... the one night that I have to be up early to head to St. Thomas for a wedding everyone shows up!!! LOL !!!!

Its stopped going there (like 4 years ago) caus tehres just too many idiots and kids acting like idiots.. then the cops would show up ...

i could probably drive through since there are focus people..
checking the forecast and it looks like no rain this friday if anyone is interested in stopping by for a bit?? 10:00pm - 11:00pm ???

I'm not sure if the GAT's are still open, but would like to head for a ride up there once more before they close!

ZX3guy2000,Aug 23 2006, 09:58 PM Wrote:checking the forecast and it looks like no rain this friday if anyone is interested in stopping by for a bit??  10:00pm - 11:00pm ???

I'm not sure if the GAT's are still open, but would like to head for a ride up there once more before they close!
[right][snapback]203791[/snapback][/right]

I was actually thinking of getting some people together to drive up to the Gats (specifically Champlain lookout) during the day some weekend nearby... maybe even during the fall colour change, and grabbing some pics of the Ottawa/Hull group. We could name it 'Ottawa cruise part 1'... ;)

As for Friday, I will probably make an appearance, but still up in the air
Take pictures of this palce.

It sounds nuts. :lol:
Pages: 1 2