FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Safe Vehicle Blitz In Toronto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
check out the video on this page

it's about a recent safety blitz in Toronto.. and the video shows a truck carrying two fridges bungeed to the bumper... pretty insane how stupid some people can be...
im glad they werent doing that in the last two weeks when i was in TO, i woulda got reamed for my exhaust!!!!
ZX5focused,Aug 17 2006, 10:11 AM Wrote:im glad they werent doing that in the last two weeks when i was in TO, i woulda got reamed for my exhaust!!!!
[right][snapback]202763[/snapback][/right]

no doubt.....its gets pretty loud :)
sweet intake on that acura...bet that works amazing yo!!
NikiterZTS,Aug 17 2006, 12:54 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Aug 17 2006, 10:11 AM Wrote:im glad they werent doing that in the last two weeks when i was in TO, i woulda got reamed for my exhaust!!!!
[right][snapback]202763[/snapback][/right]

no doubt.....its gets pretty loud :)
[right][snapback]202777[/snapback][/right]

nope not that its loud, it can be quiet when i want it to, its that there is a key component of my emissions system missing, the catalytic connverter!!!
Love that intake :D
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 17 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:Love that intake :D
[right][snapback]202789[/snapback][/right]

ya think they would have said something when it moved around so easily???
ZX5focused,Aug 17 2006, 02:41 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 17 2006, 02:35 PM Wrote:Love that intake :D
[right][snapback]202789[/snapback][/right]

ya think they would have said something when it moved around so easily???
[right][snapback]202792[/snapback][/right]

LMAO yeah really... :lol:
Probably told him to get it fixed, but it didn't prove to be a threat to anyone else on the road, so they let him go.
after going to the Dominican and seeing 6 people hanging for there lives on a moped nothing surprises me anymore.

Laterz :)
Good thing I decided to do the quick fixes to the hood and roof of my truck, as I was certain I was gonna get pulled over in one of these blitzes if I didn't (made it look like an old truck that I was slowly fixing up by myself rather than a rustbucket).

There's laundry detergent boxes and peices of carpet in place of the missing 50% of the floor of the cab... :P
K_OS,Aug 18 2006, 01:05 PM Wrote:after going to the Dominican and seeing 6 people hanging for there lives on a moped nothing surprises me anymore.

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]202917[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, crusing Punta Cana was crazy in our shuttle bus to our resort... I'll never forget them fixing the streets with crushed cinder block, cement and water. :o