FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday #11 - Aug 21 2006 - 8pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Drill!

MASIV Monday #11
Monday August 21, 2006
8PM
Westside Timmies, Dixie and Aimco

if you need a map post up!
or check one of the older threads!

bring ur lawn chairs
and we will sit out and enjoy the evening

this is the day after the biggest mazda meet of the year,
so, you may actually get more people than we do!
i said may!
lol

The list you have all been waiting for!

The Who's Down List!

1.Broli
Assuming I haven't gone postal and killed anyone at the office, I'm in (No secretary or office manager that day means I get all the flack & still have to do my job too <_< )

NefCanuck
I am in and I will bring Lindsey too. We always have a great time at these meets.

Al, I thought you were going to post up some of the East End meets. I am always in Scarlem, so I wouldn't mind checkin some of those meets out.
im in as well
i am definetly in!
see yall there
I'm in.......
anybody else is comming? should be more cars then this....i hope to bring cars from kitchener again....3 or 4 cars from KW hopefully
i might be down
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 16 2006, 11:33 PM Wrote:I am in and I will bring Lindsey too.  We always have a great time at these meets.

Al, I thought you were going to post up some of the East End meets.  I am always in Scarlem, so I wouldn't mind checkin some of those meets out.
[right][snapback]202736[/snapback][/right]

whoops

there was one last night

don mills and steeles

next one is in two weeks!

Aug 31 i believe
Im in. Can you post directions.
Yeah , ill be there , dunno what i'll be driving though :(
Mike,Aug 18 2006, 08:13 PM Wrote:Yeah , ill be there , dunno what i'll be driving though :(
[right][snapback]202985[/snapback][/right]

i have a feeling your Honda Accord :)
martinfan,Aug 18 2006, 05:32 PM Wrote:Im in.  Can you post directions.
[right][snapback]202967[/snapback][/right]

Here is a link to directions posted in a previous thread. LINK TO DIRECTIONS The Tim Hortons is on Dixie Rd north of Eglinton and south of the 401 at Aimco Rd. We park behind the Timmies next to the Office Depot. Hope to see you at the meet.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 19 2006, 11:59 AM Wrote:

Here is a link to directions posted in a previous thread. LINK TO DIRECTIONS The Tim Hortons is on Dixie Rd north of Eglinton and south of the 401 at Aimco Rd. We park behind the Timmies next to the Office Depot. Hope to see you at the meet.
[right][snapback]203014[/snapback][/right]

Er, you mean STAPLES Business Depot. Office Depot is a completely different company...

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 19 2006, 11:02 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 19 2006, 11:59 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]203014[/snapback][/right]

Er, you mean STAPLES Business Depot. Office Depot is a completely different company...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]203072[/snapback][/right]

Oh sorry, Bussiness Depot. I knew it was a depot of some sort. I think he would have gotten the idea. Thanks for the correction.
im not gonna have my Focus tomorrow but i still need to sell my tails to the guy....i wonder of Frost_2001 is going
so how many people are actually goin to this meet?

focuzedn2o,Aug 21 2006, 08:40 AM Wrote:so how many people are actually goin to this meet?
[right][snapback]203161[/snapback][/right]

u know its really different every time i go.....one time it would be 4 cars another would be up to 12....im still trying to figure out when are the best times to go. thank God its only 40 min drive for me
yea i know . ive gone a couple of times and everytime is so different. i hope there are a lot of cars tonight.i think im bringin my gf, so she can see what this is all about.but anyways you still bringing the lights?and its still the same $?
yep i took them off last night....$50
Pages: 1 2