FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Niagara Cruise.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ZX5focused,Sep 18 2006, 09:20 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Sep 18 2006, 09:40 AM Wrote:can we get some more info of where we all meeting?  what exectly is that stop?

i wonder if Lucas can cruise with us    i need to know where to go
[right][snapback]207490[/snapback][/right]

unfortunately nick, ill be hopping on the 403, so unless you wanna meet me somewhere on there. its not hard to find, its a giant rest stop that is very visible from the highway, plus you can see all of the cars parked there anyway.
[right][snapback]207499[/snapback][/right]

i hope my navigation system can find it

so far im loving that thing :)
darkpuppet,Sep 18 2006, 08:14 AM Wrote:I'll make a point of not drinking my face off Friday night and make sure I have the right lighter fluid.
[right][snapback]207478[/snapback][/right]

I think a better idea is to keep you away from the lighter fluid altogether my friend. :P Perhaps we can invest in those little fire starter briquettes and save you the possibility of losing your eyebrows? :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 18 2006, 07:14 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Sep 18 2006, 08:14 AM Wrote:I'll make a point of not drinking my face off Friday night and make sure I have the right lighter fluid.
[right][snapback]207478[/snapback][/right]

I think a better idea is to keep you away from the lighter fluid altogether my friend. :P Perhaps we can invest in those little fire starter briquettes and save you the possibility of losing your eyebrows? :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]207570[/snapback][/right]

ya that way he doesnt have to resort to burning car magazines to TRY and start the fire!! lol

k i think were doing with puppets boyscout skillz
Go here for further information...........

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=18656&hl=

Closing topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4