FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ricers...watch Out, The Russians Are Coming!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow
:rofl: :yikes: :wtf: :lame: :rofl: :yikes: :wtf: :lame: :rofl: :yikes: :wtf: :lame:
when rice and vodka meet.
some of those cars are not bad. but some are like yeah......... ?
lol i used to live in russian for 13 years ...but i haven't seen ugly things like that down there.....damn....things change
Whoo, you'd need a CASE of vodka to forget some of those projects :blink:

NefCanuck
I liked the one with the rear wing made out of wood, nice! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I make zpoiller for yu.... cheep "Commrad".
hahaha feel Ze powa
by the way...the most powerfull ones on the photo's have 1.5 L engines...and that considers good for a car down there :)
Some of them were rather quite creative...others were just...woa....

I think there was one of the white ones that looked like it had white SVT Euro wheels on it...they suited the car...

A clear indication that some things should NEVER be imported from overseas! :lol:
NikiterZTS
The good thing about Russia (Ukraine) is that those weird ridiculous cars are not produced there anymore. Longlasting as they are, they will still go extinct in 10 or so years. The best way would be if more European/Japanese/American companies opened their own factories on Russian soil instead of investing their money in joint projects with VAZ, GAZ, etc. I want the latter disappear from the face of Earth as soon as possible :ph34r:
Peterbilt,Aug 16 2006, 03:31 PM Wrote:NikiterZTS
The good thing about Russia (Ukraine) is that those weird ridiculous cars are not produced there anymore. Longlasting as they are, they will still go extinct in 10 or so years. The best way would be if more European/Japanese/American companies opened their own factories on Russian soil instead of investing their money in joint projects with VAZ, GAZ, etc. I want the latter disappear from the face of Earth as soon as possible :ph34r:
[right][snapback]202655[/snapback][/right]

lol how do u even know those name of cars? (Vaz,Gaz,Jiguli,Moskvich,Volga)
NikiterZTS,Aug 16 2006, 01:39 PM Wrote:lol how do u even know those name of cars?  (Vaz,Gaz,Jiguli,Moskvich,Volga)
Born and bred in Kiev B) I moved to the States when I was 18.
Homer Simpson: What country is this car from?
Soviet car salesman: It no longer axists.

Homer starts diving car.

Sovet car salesman: PUT IT IN "H"!