FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'd Like To Know The Work-out Plan This Guy Is On.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steroids much?? :blink:
That's just gross.
Aka,Aug 15 2006, 05:56 PM Wrote:That's just gross.
[right][snapback]202459[/snapback][/right]

agreed
s***! I can do the same thing with my stomach!

ew
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
Definitley Steroids, I know a few guys from World Gym here in Abbotsford who are pro, All Natural Bodyduilders, they just did a contest about 3 weeks ago, one of them came in 2nd out of 31 competitors, he's got huge legs, presses like 800lbs for his toning workout and he's nowhere near that. Besides that, it doesn't look normal, unfortunatley the body building community has been ruined by these types of competitors. Same with power lifting, which I was involved in for a very long time, everybody uses "Supplements", yeah I take vitamins, protein shakes, some energy boosters sometimes, at one point when I was competing, in High School, my trainer gave me his own concoction to use for the training cycle coming up to a contest, he told me there were no side effects, it wouldn't get me in trouble, "It's all natural buddy, it'll help you get a boost for your lifts man!!!" Yeah, never got detected in the sampling, got a hell of a boost, won 3 of 5 events, but do you know how embarassing it is when you're 17 and your girlfriend wants to fool around and is doing particular things to particular parts of your body and absolutley nothing happens. Yeah, went to the doctor about it after nothing happening down there for about a month, affected my body for a long time, still does, the hormones he had stacked the shakes with, damn, made the sasquatch look like a hairless wonder. Laser doesn't even really help much, I can grow a full beard in like a couple days, 5o'clock shadow? More like 10o'clock shadow. Not to mention my shoulders, chest, etc. I should have shares in NAIR, I'd be a freakin millionaire off of my own use.

Anybody looking at this, who is into body building etc, look into any supplements you do take. There are a lot of tremendous products out there that amazing things to help you achieve your goals, but be very careful. Try to use your diet more than anything to improve your body.
Uh, that's just a little nuts. Or is that a lack of nuts?

The funny part is you never actually see him lift anything with those legs. That, and those leg muscles move the same way the other guy's did before his arm blew up.