FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Funny Video Of Rednecks Pushing Their Luck...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://de.fishki.net/picsp/pistolet.wmv

On another forum we have quite an argument whether it happened in Canada or the States. I think the earlier because of the way they talk and because the road marking looks different from that of the US. What can you say?
00:06 - "Eh!"
2:06 - "50k, Eh!"

I say, made in Canada, there was something else the 1st time I saw it that made me think it was from Canada but I didn't see it again, I'll watch it when I'm fully awake again.
[Image: carl.jpg]
I really hate being at work, it's being filtered as "adult material" that will show up just great on the reports.. haha
The video looks pretty staged...

and not sure about the concealed weapons if it was in Canada. Unless the guy in the bimmer was going pistol hunting...

regardless, it would have been easier to call the cops on the cell and let them take care of it.
Yeah...

DARKPUPPET SEZ:

"It aint real!"

:lol:
AHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl:

That avatar is GOLD! :lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 15 2006, 11:23 AM Wrote:Yeah...

DARKPUPPET SEZ:

"It aint real!"

:lol:
[right][snapback]202438[/snapback][/right]

[Image: eusa_boohoo.gif]
I 'cut off' somebody once on the highway....they followed me.

At a set of lights a man got out to confront me, he came up to the pasenger side window since it was rolled down 1/2 way, little did he know my dog was sitting in that seat, he put 1 hand on the roof of my car, woke up my sleeping dog and the dog just slammed against the window growling and barking at the guy.

He returned to his car pretty quick. :lol:
it was in Texas
Focused,Aug 15 2006, 09:28 AM Wrote:it was in Texas
[right][snapback]202447[/snapback][/right]
What makes you think so?
Peterbilt,Aug 15 2006, 05:47 PM Wrote:
Focused,Aug 15 2006, 09:28 AM Wrote:it was in Texas
[right][snapback]202447[/snapback][/right]
What makes you think so?
[right][snapback]202479[/snapback][/right]

the guy said "your not in texas"

im thinking canadian
Rednecks don't drive Toyota trucks.
States.... Stop sign says STOP not arret!!!
Associate,Aug 15 2006, 08:20 PM Wrote:States.... Stop sign says STOP not arret!!!
[right][snapback]202502[/snapback][/right]
What?
Stop signs say Stop here to. Heck I've seen Stop signs in Quebec that say Stop not arret (in Montreal).
Associate,Aug 15 2006, 05:20 PM Wrote:States.... Stop sign says STOP not arret!!!
The only stop signs that have arret on them in Canada (outside of Quebec) are on federal property, military establishments, corrections grounds, parlament properties etc.

Besides, an american would be saying "Huh" not "Eh!" like us superior Canadians, if I had to venture a guess, I'd say it's Alberta or Ontario, but thiniking about it more, I'd lean towards Ont. becuse even though they blurred the plate you can still see colours and it isn't red lettering.
Damn I pay way too much attention to this s***, I gotta get a girlfriend :huh: or just go to the strippers more :D
focusracer,Aug 15 2006, 09:46 PM Wrote:
Associate,Aug 15 2006, 05:20 PM Wrote:States.... Stop sign says STOP not arret!!!
The only stop signs that have arret on them in Canada (outside of Quebec) are on federal property, military establishments, corrections grounds, parlament properties etc.

[right][snapback]202512[/snapback][/right]

Really... You should drive around Ottawa.
bluetoy,Aug 15 2006, 10:09 PM Wrote:
focusracer,Aug 15 2006, 09:46 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]202512[/snapback][/right]

Really... You should drive around Ottawa.
[right][snapback]202516[/snapback][/right]
Ottawa is covered under 'parlament properties' and 'etc'
I spent some time inquiring into different Canadian driver's manuals, and it confirmed my assumption. It is indeed Canada. Let me explain how I came to this conclusion.

1. In the States, when a new lane begins, there is always a gap in road marking. In the video, the broken lane starts as soon as the new lane starts. The illustration below (taken from Alberta Dept of Transport) looks more like European version.

[Image: canada_marking.gif]

2. In the video, when they reached the dead end, you can see a "chessboard" diamond sign that indicates the dead end. In the USA, there is no such sign.

[Image: checkboard.gif]

3. In the USA, it is almost impossible to see the "keep right" sign and an object marker (with yellow-black stripes) installed together. But in the video it occured too often.

[Image: object_marker.gif]

P.S. I am not a freak and I have a fiancee. I am just much into this traffic stuff :)
focusracer,Aug 14 2006, 10:54 PM Wrote:00:06 - "Eh!"
2:06 - "50k, Eh!"
Actually, I heard four "eh" at 00:06, 01:01, 02:06, and 02:46 :D