FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I agree, he must own a decal shop. Gotta advertise for your bread and butter 'don't ya know'! (says Bobby's mother) :lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 14 2006, 09:22 AM Wrote:VIDEO
[right][snapback]202311[/snapback][/right]

WHOA with all those decals and stickers it must run 9's! :lol:
whats in the video?....can't watch it at work

thanks
NikiterZTS,Aug 14 2006, 09:43 AM Wrote:whats in the video?....can't watch it at work

thanks
[right][snapback]202321[/snapback][/right]
A civic (enough said) COVERED in decals/stickers for every company out there...
And a ridiculous home made spoiler and hood scoop to match. They look like they were made from sheet metal, bended precisely... :lol:
No, bro... it's a WRX! See the trademark hoodscoop! That shiz's tight, yo! :lol:
good god....

I like the mesh riveted to the bumpers... TOP NOTCH BODYWORK

NO DOUBT!
Mesh...??!!!

I thought it looked strangely like duct tape... :)

looks very close to a blue one in Brampton that has the crappy huge wing on the deck glued on metal stuff all over the bumpers and doors, and a few stickers all over it as well.
i finally opened the video......the person had to do it for jokes.....
That guy took that sticker sponsorship to the extreme. Now if he could get product from every manufacturer on his car he might be able to put a nice car together.

But for now its total rice. Oh wait, with all the holes he's cut in it there is no hope for that car. Looks as if he took the re-bars out to rivet the mesh on. Hope he doesn't get hit.
NikiterZTS,Aug 14 2006, 12:46 PM Wrote:i finally opened the video......the  person had to do it for jokes.....
[right][snapback]202354[/snapback][/right]

I seriously doubt that. If he had any brains he wouldn't do all that work just for kicks. He's representing the "Civic Nation" quite well... poor guy. LMAO.
Come on guys its a civic, those stickers are in place of all the bondo the rusted out civic would need. Why fix rust when you can just cover it with a sticker.