FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Raced Neons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i was out cruizing with my buddy today just on the streets....and this Chrysler Neon (something like 2004) pretty much started f#$% around with me....so we went at it...he had another person in a car with him as well....his car looked stock..accept that muffler.....so there was no doubt that he won....he was a head of me by one car.....i was kind disapointed...i mean im not sayin that my car is fast like a Lambo but shouldn't i be able take a stock Neon no problem since i got a couple mods done to my focus?....i mean i've taken another cars in the same class..cavaliers, integra s#$% like that....
bottom line i wasn't impressed

Same Neon

This is the engine is has
Uh oh, a street racing thread. Prepare yourself for what will follow. I wish you good luck.
that just ones in a while.......i can't drive like a grandpa all the time....gotta let it lose sometimes but not often
if i were you i would ask a mod to delete this or lock

and second, you have no clue what was under the hood of the neon.

and why the hell are you racing wiht loose wires under your hood???
NikiterZTS,Aug 13 2006, 11:07 PM Wrote:that just ones in a while.......i can't drive like a grandpa all the time....gotta let it lose sometimes but not often
[right][snapback]202264[/snapback][/right]
It's my birthday so I'm feeling charitable (but not that charitable) ... look up the user name COWYMO - check out the thread he posted about racing on the streets and the various replies ... you may decide to simply delete this one all together. Your choice of course.

And BTW - I'm old enough to be your grandpa and I'd clean your clock on the track all day long.

And while I'm at it ... it's "once" and it's "loose" ... with two "o"s
if you wanna let loose sometimes .. do it on the track, not on the streets where you could kill others

and your altezza tails or clear corners won't really do much for power, same with the tb and udps

:1lockd:
neons can run 15.8 - 15.9 stock
the truth neon is the quicker car
Nik. Street racing is your business. Keep it that way.
We have had a policy that street racing is a topic that we don't condone on the site.
You want to do it. Fine. It's your life. But don't think for one minute that myself or others condone or agree with street racing. That's what the track is for.
What if you had killed yourself?
What if you had killed someone else?
It could easily happen.
I am going to report this to the admin and close this topic.
please don't bring up street racing again.
neons are slow, a friend owned one and its garbage

i am not promoting street racing at all, so don't do it.