FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Post Yer Bbq Pics Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
NikiterZTS,Aug 23 2006, 12:51 PM Wrote:yea there should be way more pics then that....good shots.....but in your photobucket there are only ones from last year BBQ
[right][snapback]203538[/snapback][/right]

your looking at the wrong album
Puppet, what happened to the shot of me wearing the XS t-shirt?
Flofocus,Aug 23 2006, 12:02 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Aug 23 2006, 12:51 PM Wrote:yea there should be way more pics then that....good shots.....but in your photobucket there are only ones from last year BBQ
[right][snapback]203538[/snapback][/right]

your looking at the wrong album
[right][snapback]203543[/snapback][/right]

got it ,thanks man
meford4u,Aug 23 2006, 01:25 PM Wrote:Puppet, what happened to the shot of me wearing the XS t-shirt?
[right][snapback]203566[/snapback][/right]

Someone's gotta have that pic. That was the best shot of the whole BBQ.
meford4u,Aug 23 2006, 01:25 PM Wrote:Puppet, what happened to the shot of me wearing the XS t-shirt?

I have it on my camera, still need to get pics copied off.
ZX3guy2000,Aug 23 2006, 10:35 AM Wrote:Here is the link to my bucket!

My bucket!
[right][snapback]203517[/snapback][/right]

I love some of those shots Tim, The ones when you were driving came out better than I thought they would.

If you don't mind I would like to take copies of some of them so I cam print them off for my personal collection. :rolleyes:

:throwup:
Flofocus,Aug 23 2006, 03:46 PM Wrote:

:throwup:
[right][snapback]203700[/snapback][/right]

Yes it was.

[Image: toosmall.gif]
PIGEON1,Aug 23 2006, 03:39 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Aug 23 2006, 10:35 AM Wrote:Here is the link to my bucket!

My bucket!
[right][snapback]203517[/snapback][/right]

I love some of those shots Tim, The ones when you were driving came out better than I thought they would.

If you don't mind I would like to take copies of some of them so I cam print them off for my personal collection. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]203698[/snapback][/right]

By all means you can grab some! That is why I have posted them up!! And I would have had more pictures but I was limited a little as I didn't end up bringing more film with me, and knew I wanted to have some shots left over for the ZOO the next day!
I still haven't seen the pic of me in that XS t-shirt.

Don't piss me off now.

Or I will photoshop that pic of Chica sitting on the hood of her car. She'll have plastic surgery in places that don't see the sun. Or do they? :D
Oh better get rid of that pic to help protect the people of Ottawa!! hehehe
meford4u,Aug 29 2006, 03:17 PM Wrote:I still haven't seen the pic of me in that XS t-shirt.

Don't piss me off now.

Or I will photoshop that pic of Chica sitting on the hood of her car.  She'll have plastic surgery in places that don't see the sun.  Or do they? :D
[right][snapback]204623[/snapback][/right]

Meford... if you touch my chest with so much as a mouse cursor, I'll have you singing in the little boys choir for a verrrrrrrry long time ;)

LOL !!!!

Sounds like a Challenge Meford ..... I haven't move the pic yet!

:)
We all know what happened last time Meford and I got into a forum wh*ring discussion... so I think we might want to end this before it becomes an issue...

re: the girlie animation of bouncing b00bies

Although... me getting the chance to have a good rant/insult session might be in order... hmmm
Okay ... I'll leave it in my photobucket till he gets home and reads this!!

:):):):):)
ZX3guy2000,Aug 29 2006, 10:48 PM Wrote:Oh better get rid of that pic  to help protect the people of Ottawa!! hehehe
[right][snapback]204676[/snapback][/right]
Too bad I downloaded it. It's my desktop. mmmmmmmmmmchica :lol:

Trying to mix up her pic with the dancing boobies pic overlayed.

now that's talent
Uh Oh !!!!!

heheheheh!!

*evil grin*
hey kevin - post my pics!!! - i downloaded themn on to is computer but i dont see them?????

hopefully soon
ZX5chica,Aug 14 2006, 10:42 AM Wrote:Thanks for all the pics guys!! I had a great time at the meet!! We ended up back in Ottawa at about 2am (after a stop in Maple)...

Anyways, thanks again to all the organizers for such a great time, and I'll be posting my pics as soon as they get back from the shop.

Oh, and BTW... the next meet, I say somewhere between Ottawa and Toronto :)
[right][snapback]202337[/snapback][/right]

Aye, if the next BBQ is a tad further East, you'll have at least one Quebecker there... and I might come even if you don't move it (yes, that is a threat.) :P
I'm up for another BBQ at my place next year.

But if someone wants to do one out west... YOU can organize it.

good luck!
:lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4