FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking Forward To It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted everyone to know I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.

It's going to be a GREAT day!
it should be, after all it's going to be a really good day
Frost__2001,Aug 12 2006, 07:08 AM Wrote:it should be, after all it's going to be a really good day
[right][snapback]202108[/snapback][/right]

got ahold of my buddy at he BASE weather station here at CFB Trenton and he said were looking at partly cloudy with 5%chance of rain and a high of 21C. Looks like you picked a good day for this BBQ Anthony......and incase I don't say it to you when i'm there today, THANKS FOR OPENING UP YOU HOME TO US !!!!!
Definately looking forward to putting some faces to names. Should be a great g2g.
see u all there guys :)
took 3 hrs to clean the car, cant wait :)

Well it was a great day, and nice to see everyone and some new faces once again! I'm definitely going to try and come out to more meets, it's a great crowd we've got here.

And once again, thanks to Steve and Anthony for setting up this great event, and for Anthony and his wife allowing us to use their bathroom, thanks again!
Definately a good turn out. Thanks to Steve and Anthony for setting this up. Anthony came up with a great route for the cruise. I'll be definately making this a yearly event.
great turn out/ great drive / great host

Good job guys. and thanks for the shirt :)
And i've got my shots (most of them) posted on my photobucket album if anyone wants to take a peek.
wow, loved the bbq....great people, great cars, great outcome...def commin next year...

thanks alot to the host and others who helped!

unfortunatly i was Found On Road Dead 2 times....i really need to fix that prob
start posting your photo's guys....cant wait to see
Nick

Great meets guys. Nice meeting you all, I'll definitely be attending more of these! Hopefully next time I can stay longer and join in on the cruise.

Thanks to the hosts!!
here are some pics from the bbq
quility is not the greatest cuz its of my celly

(not sure why they are small)

[Image: bbq1.jpg]

[Image: bbq2.jpg]

[Image: bbq3.jpg]

[Image: bbq4.jpg]

[Image: bbq5.jpg]

[Image: bbq6.jpg]

[Image: bbq7.jpg]

[Image: bbq8.jpg]
HOME!!!!

well i think i set a decent record for the drive:
Left the ESSO by Anthony's at 7:02
Rolled into windsor at 9:32 (minus a 10 min stop) (aprox 320 km)
got to my house at 9:50
i was doing the speed limit!! i swear!!! :ph34r:
it was great to meet all the new people and see everyone else!!
i really wish i could make it to more of this stuff.

Thanks Anthony and Steve Another great event that really shows how good of a comunity we have here!!!

i have videos up later tonight or tomorrow sometime
Since we all seem to be giving our props to Steve and Anthony here, I'll put in my congratulations on a great event :)

Special thanks goes out to Anthony's wife who put up with the lot of us trapsing into their home to use the facilities ;)

On a personal note, I'll thank microbunny in here as well for installing my dash kit and taking my Focus into the pimp zone! You rock dude :D

NefCanuck
When is this BBQ??
ZX5focused,Aug 12 2006, 10:02 PM Wrote:HOME!!!!

well i think i set a decent record for the drive:
Left the ESSO by Anthony's at 7:02
Rolled into windsor at 9:32 (minus a 10 min stop) (aprox 320 km)
got to my house at 9:50
i was doing the speed limit!! i swear!!! :ph34r:
it was great to meet all the new people and see everyone else!!
i really wish i could make it to more of this stuff.

Thanks Anthony and Steve Another great event that really shows how good of a comunity we have here!!!

i have videos up later tonight or tomorrow sometime
[right][snapback]202144[/snapback][/right]
Told ya dude....2.5hrs @ 120k. Can do the drive in my sleep.

As a matter of fact, think I have.... :huh:

:lol:
bluetoy,Aug 13 2006, 07:34 PM Wrote:When is this BBQ??
[right][snapback]202227[/snapback][/right]

It WAS 24 hours ago!!! :lol:
Just a note.... we just made it home alive and without being stopped by the POLICE !!! Our little day trip to the ZOO was pretty good.... if I ended up getting any good pics of the BBQ or the Zoo I will post them up once I get the film developed!!

I can't say it enough ..... that to everyone who had a hand in putting together the BBQ/Cruise ***you all know who you are*** And to Jen and Anthony for supplying the toilet!! LOL!!! :P Oh and hosting the pre-party/bbq !!!! Looking forward to the next one!!! ( Or maybe a round or 2 of GOLF!!!! )
did i read somewhere that there would be a top 5 foci award or something at the bbq or did i dream that up?
Pages: 1 2