FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: East End Convo 4 Fc Bbq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys anyone interested in meeting up at Yorkdale the morning of the FC BBQ Around 845-900. I think thats more than enough time to make our way towards Missisauga. I know you guys are going for a cruise in the afternoon but I can't make that. Im meeting GFX ZX5 there so I thought I would extened the meeting spot to all memebers coming from the east.
I should be able to make that. If things change I will post here.
I might be up for that.

If you have google latitude, I'll find you guys :P
im not far from yorkdale, count me in.
[Image: untitled-2.jpg]

X Marks the Spot
Departing at 9:10. Who wants to lead the way? I can pull up directions im just not to familiar with sauga.
Dude, thats early. If I don't make it in time just leave without me. I am bringing the wife and kids.
well how long would it take to head over to sauga 30min-40min or less? the meeting spot isn't off the highway right so i thought it would take awhile to get there. We can push it back to 920 or 930 depedning on how long it will take to get there.
30min to 35min it should take to get to sauga.
I am no longer bringing the wife and littlest one. Just me and The James. Should make it there shortly after 9AM.
We will wait for you approx departue time 925 am
I'm running a bit late -- was playing the snooze game this morning and I have to get a wash... if I don't see you guys there, I'll see you in 'sauga...