FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tinted The Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I brought the focus in last night to FastTrack in Orleans to get 22 tint all around. I'm picking it up today, pretty excited. I won't post pics because you'll all see it at the meet tomorrow, but giving you a heads up :)
Fast track? never heard of them before...
focusonthis_88 sent me there. It's a guy who does tinting kind of on the side. Seems really nice. Apparently all the guys from Van and Truck world go there to get tints. He was able to beat the price I had been quoted by a long shot, so I went with him. I guess we'll see the end result soon enough :)
Ya, FastTrack are pretty good.
kewl!
:postpics:

Someone had to do it!

Besides I can't see it tomorrow if I don't live in Ontario. ;)
I'll post pics when I get back from the bbq... how's that?? :)
No. We want pics NOW! lol we dont keep secrets on this board you should know that!
I've done my share of tinting and have never heard of '22 tint'...

Is that a brand name or did you mean 20% all around!??

In any event..cant wait to see it
microbunny,Aug 11 2006, 11:05 AM Wrote:I've done my share of tinting and have never heard of '22 tint'...

[right][snapback]202016[/snapback][/right]

bunny... I was with you on that. I thought it was 20 or 35... but he said that there is such a thing as a charcoal 22, and that's the one he likes to use best... I just said, whatever, do what you think will look good. :)
ZX5chica,Aug 11 2006, 12:45 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 11 2006, 11:05 AM Wrote:I've done my share of tinting and have never heard of '22 tint'...

[right][snapback]202016[/snapback][/right]

bunny... I was with you on that. I thought it was 20 or 35... but he said that there is such a thing as a charcoal 22, and that's the one he likes to use best... I just said, whatever, do what you think will look good. :)
[right][snapback]202029[/snapback][/right]

Oh ok..now I get it...color tint has numbers...

its not 22%

22 is probably the brands # for charcoal~~

In any event...Wiked...

I used to be anti-tint..I only did other peoples cars but then I tinted mine for the f*** of it at work last year and kinda enjoy it.
Wanna tint mine mr bunny?
Burnin21,Aug 11 2006, 11:52 AM Wrote:No. We want pics NOW! lol we dont keep secrets on this board you should know that!
[right][snapback]202011[/snapback][/right]

I've kept a lot of secrets from this board!!!

LOL..... stay true and don't fold!!!!

I get to see them first!!!!! 8:00am at IKEA !!!!
ZX3guy2000,Aug 11 2006, 08:42 PM Wrote:
Burnin21,Aug 11 2006, 11:52 AM Wrote:No. We want pics NOW! lol we dont keep secrets on this board you should know that!
[right][snapback]202011[/snapback][/right]

I've kept a lot of secrets from this board!!!

LOL..... stay true and don't fold!!!!

I get to see them first!!!!! 8:00am at IKEA !!!!
[right][snapback]202080[/snapback][/right]

No folding going on here... although I was parked downtown tonight... maybe someone spotted me?? :)
Nope.... not me... I was at M & M's tonight with the Tib's.... and a whole lot of others!!! Damn there are some crazy cars there!!

ZX3guy2000,Aug 12 2006, 01:38 AM Wrote:Nope.... not me... I was at M & M's tonight with the Tib's....  and a whole lot of others!!!  Damn there are some crazy cars there!!
[right][snapback]202093[/snapback][/right]

I had a feeling you were up to something with your car Tim.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
ANTHONYD,Aug 12 2006, 04:38 AM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Aug 12 2006, 01:38 AM Wrote:Nope.... not me... I was at M & M's tonight with the Tib's....  and a whole lot of others!!!  Damn there are some crazy cars there!!
[right][snapback]202093[/snapback][/right]

I had a feeling you were up to something with your car Tim.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
[right][snapback]202098[/snapback][/right]

Not completely done.... ***but of course*** .... but okay for now!!