FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Other Project...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, some of you may not know this, but my car has been in the bodyshop this week.
It would have been finshed 100% before saturday, but now it's looking like some parts of the job will have to wait for another time. A lot of the problem has been waiting on parts to come in on time, customs and the shipping companies sometimes make mistakes...lol. Overall, I'd wanted Tony to mix up a larger amount of paint and do everything at the same time.

Why is my car in the bodyshop, what am I doing, and for how long? You will see on Saturday...

The car will look different again compared to last time some of you saw it...
F2 body kit???
No...don't want an actual "bodykit" persay....I wan't my car to still look rather plain...lol
Oh man!

Can't wait to see it!
Here's an update...

I wanted to leave the first 2 pics the original size so that you can see the area better....Petawawa point, the beach which is 10 mins walk or 2 mins drive from my house down the peninsula...but they were too big...so enjoy...

[Image: WideAngleatthepointdoctored.jpg]

[Image: Rearwideatthepointdoctored.jpg]

[Image: Downlowatthepointdoctored.jpg]

[Image: Lookinginland.jpg]

[Image: Closeupatthepointdoctored.jpg]

[Image: leftrearatthepointdoctored.jpg]

Rockin the 2003 SVT "Moda" side mouldings, 1998 RS Sideskirts, and a 2001 WRC replica spoiler now....all colourmatched instead of flat black rough finish. I also debaged the ZX3 emblem from the rear hatch too, as this car is becoming less and less a ZX3 over time. I just need to change the rear hatch trim piece and the little triangles to have everything clourmatched except the mirrors....not so shure how those would look, or if paint would last on them with being sandblasted by rocks and bugs on the highway...

So, that's why I never came to the BBQ...the car was in the shop because it took so long for Fedex to sort out my orders on time...

L8tz
dude...your car looks very nice

good outcome
Thx, my dad thinks that yes, the car doesn't look completely stock anymore, but he also thinks that the car just looks like it "means business" and not "hey look at me"...which is the look I'm after...stock...and yet, not stock at the same time...a bit of a sleeper...just need larger brakes and some FI and I'm done...
Niteshade the front corners ;)

Otherwise, two thumbs way up from me!
that be too much black on black for me
it looks good man.. I love it!
If I ever get one, that's the look I love in the Focus.

Nicely done.