FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Border Cross Should Be A Hoot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lines should be long, customs agents should be even prickier than they already are..
Yay.

Horray for half-assed "terror plots" in London.

Horray for an escaped fugitive to be hiding out at the Indian Reservation near the Lewiston-Queenston Bridge.

Stupid Fugitive Article.

My question to these people is:

COULDN'T YOU HAVE PICKED A DIFFERENT TIME FRAME TO BE ASSHATS?
leave now for tomorrow arrival!!!!
getting across the boarder should be no problem.. just make sure there's no fluids in the car...
So long as your white...your cool

brown is bad!
torradan,Aug 10 2006, 03:32 PM Wrote:Lines should be long, customs agents should be even prickier than they already are..
Yay.
COULDN'T YOU HAVE PICKED A DIFFERENT TIME FRAME TO BE ASSHATS?
[right][snapback]201790[/snapback][/right]
I crossed at Queenston-Lewiston today around 2:30 ... took me about 15 minutes to get into the States and literally 2 minutes to get back into Canada at 5:00 pm ... didn't seem any different to me than usual.
Sweet! Hopefully it won't be much worse tomorrow, but since it's a Friday, who knows.

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/general/times/menu-e.html
yeah ZTWsquared is right, the Queenston-Lewiston crossing is the fastest route to cross at durring any time even when security is elevated in the states, it's also not clogged with tourists like the Falls one at Rainbow Bridge.