FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Your Amount Of Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's a good system :P
i guess us(guys) need to be stopped by women cops...but i heard they can be real b&*# too
Ya woman cops are a no no some times. My buddy got nailed doing 66km/h in a 50 km/h zone. Thats 16km/h over I know, but she must have been having a REALLY bad day!
The woman cops that have pulled me over, immidiately gave me more attitude than the guy cops.

"Your worst than my wife" is not something you say when theyre giving you attitude. :lol:
^^^"Your worst than my wife"

i agree...those words could leave u hangin without a couple points
Age 17 .11:30 am I got a 137 in an 80 $250. Go to Brockville car show and get a 89 in a 50 at 5:00 pm $115. expensive day, that was 6 years ago. Month ago
i got a 83 in a 50 going around a corner but he dropped that one to 65 fewf. $52.00
I think the women cops (no offence if there are any out there), are on a mission to prove that they are apt for the job, and are a bit sterner than the guy cops, because the guy cops already know that it's their domain.

The women are still trying to get their feet in, and be respected by their co-workers and everyone else on the road.

It's kind of like the supply-teacher phenomena... trying to enforce that they are the boss so much that nobody really respects them... kinda sad
i don't mind hot looking cop women...they def fit in, in my criteria :)
got 1 when i first got my license 55 in a 40 :D
that was 5 years ago....

last may got 1 for 121 in a 100 zone... actually got clocked at 159km.

i have no problem with attority. i stay out of there way nd they stay out of mine

and i mean i drive pretty fast. i guess it pays to know the right people in the right places
3 for speeding...and probation for 2 years from MTO.
how does that probation work from MTO?
Pages: 1 2 3