FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello, Hello, Hello,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saying hi as that is what I need to do here. Not much to say here, just got me a 2001 ZTW SE w/ ZTec engine, thanks to the folks. Thanks oldguy. Really don't know what much else to say here, but I guess I'll get to know a bunch of you later.
NiceGuy83,Sep 24 2009, 06:22 PM Wrote:Just saying hi as that is what I need to do here. Not much to say here, just got me a 2001 ZTW SE w/ Zetec engine, thanks to the folks. Thanks oldeguy. Really don't know what much else to say here, but I guess I'll get to know a bunch of you later.
[right][snapback]294876[/snapback][/right]
Just a word of advice, always listen to your father :blink:
Welcome ... and as much as I like to agree with your father (being in the same age category and all) ... the fact is there are a lot of differing opinions here which can offer a variety of points of view ... ;) ... congrats on the new ride.
Welcome to the site.
welcome!
welcome!

Get some pics up! and let's start pimping out the shaggin' wagon B)
SL8RZZX3,Sep 24 2009, 09:58 PM Wrote:let's start pimping out the shaggin' wagon B)
[right][snapback]294894[/snapback][/right]

SSHHHHHH! Daddy is listening! :D

Welcome!
Welcome n happy modding
Welcome to FC.net
congrats and welcome.
Laurnnuakdued,Nov 11 2009, 06:51 PM Wrote:hello i registered some months ago but this is my first time to post here i hope not the last hehe. i just wanted to say hi. cant say when i will post again. hope ill like the forum.
[right][snapback]297194[/snapback][/right]

F'ing bots.
Nice guy and old guy.

Father and son.

Not too original either.
:rolleyes: