FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stuff To Look Forward To At The Bbq.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've come up with a few ideas for the BBQ.

First off, there will be nametags for everyone, so we all know who we're talking to :P

Shine up your car like NEVER before because there will be an official FC ballot handed out where you can vote for your to 5 rides. The winner as in FIRST place will recieve a gift provided by the moderators of FC.

There will also be TEMPORARY window stickers available for FREE rockin' the new FC BBQ LOGO --->[Image: BBQLOGO.jpg]

There is a 1.5 hour cruise with a 1 hour stop for ice cream in the middle. Leaving at about 4-ish

After the cruise, all members are welcome to return to my house where I will continue to BBQ whatever we have. I think it will be a BEAUTIFUL evening to hang out and shoot the poop.

A table on my deck will be provided for people wishing to play poker.

ANYONE have a poker set they can contribute for the day?
awesome!!! sounds like this is gonna be the best event ever!!!

good idea on the name tags, especially for the noobs and the people who dont get out too often (aka me)
I forgot the nametags last year....half the people I spoke to, I had no idea who they were. :S
Name tags are good but make sure to put real names and board names on them.

I'm bringing any parts I have left for the focus and you guys can pick at them.
MAlby7,Aug 8 2006, 03:30 PM Wrote:Name tags are good but make sure to put real names and board names on them.

[right][snapback]201264[/snapback][/right]

you gona drive the focus or the Audi?

Depending on how many people we have playing I have a 200 chip set... or a 1000 chip set!!!
ZX3guy2000,Aug 8 2006, 11:53 AM Wrote:Depending on how many people we have playing I have a 200 chip set... or a 1000 chip set!!!
[right][snapback]201269[/snapback][/right]

Bring the 1000 chip set.

That is if you plan on coming back afterwards. :P

I'm sure Meford has one. He's into gambling and whores.
is there a car wash close by over there?

(nm seen you posting it in the other thread)
mo_focus,Aug 8 2006, 11:45 AM Wrote:
MAlby7,Aug 8 2006, 03:30 PM Wrote:Name tags are good but make sure to put real names and board names on them.

[right][snapback]201264[/snapback][/right]

you gona drive the focus or the Audi?
[right][snapback]201268[/snapback][/right]

The Audi.
The 1000 chip set will be packed, and yes Kristy and I will be back afterwards this time! No previous engagements have been made! Strictly focus BBQ weekend!! :P

We'll probably stay at the same super8 or whatever was close last time!

Cool, sounds like a great day Anthony. I was thinking about name tags last year, great idea! And what exactly are these window stickers for?

Oh, and is this a clean car contest, or a mods contest? Cause i'm still rockin' a stock car.
I'm in conversation with HarKore about the contest. We'll do a BEST MODDED, and a cleanest STOCKER.

TIM.

As for staying at the SUPER 8.... A cab ride there is peanuts. Please feel free to kick back and have some beers with us. I'll bring you back to your car Sunday!
euro_zx5,Aug 9 2006, 08:06 AM Wrote:Cool, sounds like a great day Anthony. I was thinking about name tags last year, great idea! And what exactly are these window stickers for?

Oh, and is this a clean car contest, or a mods contest? Cause i'm still rockin' a stock car.
[right][snapback]201460[/snapback][/right]

The window stickers are for wahtever you want to do with them. I thought it would be neat to slap one on the windsheild for the day!
ANTHONYD,Aug 9 2006, 08:45 AM Wrote:I'm in conversation with HarKore about the contest. We'll do a BEST MODDED, and a cleanest STOCKER.
[right][snapback]201469[/snapback][/right]

VERY good idea guys B)

Take lots and lots of pics...I wont be making it down, I thought I may be able to swing something but work is getting a little crazy. I'll be down in T.O from Aug21st to sept 4th though...so plan a wing night. :P
Just saw the ballots.

They look great!

SHINE THOSE CARS UP GUYS! WE HAVE SOME GREAT SWAG FOR YOU TO WIN!