FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Time Are U Guys All Arriving To The Bbq?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious.
I think i'll be arriving like 1-1:30pm.
I was hoping to arrive a bit early to get bunny's help installing my dashkit (I pick that up on Thursday after I get keelhauled at the dentist :ph34r: ) depends what time bunny wants me to show up I guess.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 8 2006, 10:47 AM Wrote:I was hoping to arrive a bit early to get bunny's help installing my dashkit (I pick that up on Thursday after I get keelhauled at the dentist :ph34r: )  depends what time bunny wants me to show up I guess.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]201252[/snapback][/right]

I can help you guys with that as well.

Find out when bunny is coming by and I'll be out.
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 8 2006, 10:47 AM Wrote:I was hoping to arrive a bit early to get bunny's help installing my dashkit (I pick that up on Thursday after I get keelhauled at the dentist :ph34r: )  depends what time bunny wants me to show up I guess.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]201252[/snapback][/right]

I can help you guys with that as well.

Find out when bunny is coming by and I'll be out.
[right][snapback]201254[/snapback][/right]

Aye, aye Captain! :D

NefCanuck
I was aiming at like around a 7:30-8am arrival time.

And I'm going to disconnect the exhaust from the flex.

:rofl:

Ok more like 1 or so.
after golf you drunken gambling whore.
Probably between 1:00 and 2:00. depends when I finish washing my car!
meford4u,Aug 8 2006, 12:40 PM Wrote:after golf you drunken gambling whore.
[right][snapback]201301[/snapback][/right]

Says the man who's probably gonna be doing a twoonie a hole and a beer every nine holes :P :lol: :rofl:

NefCanuck
1:30 - 2:00pm depending on how long we spend at the Car Wash getting all the bugs off from the drive!!!!

LOL!!!!!!
more then likely 1 ish for me too, really depends on the traffic and how well the criuse convoy from the south west are
between 7-8am .... and feel free to make my car go missing while i'm golfing ... then insurance money would be good right about now