FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Is It Normal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So there i was, just kinda sitting on my front step of my house, looking at my car (2005 ZX5, in case you didn't know) and i thought to myself....man i LOVE my car. I love the shape of it, the look of it, but how do i make it faster, better.. kinda like a 6 million dollar man type of thing. I know the quick answer would be.."buy a new car" or, "buy something other than a ford"... but the truth is, i love this car. I look at it, and it has alot of potential to be an awesome vehicle...(set aside the v8 conversion)

I'll admit that this is my first brand new vehicle, only because my credit is finally getting better..(omg, i admitted this online)...but f*** it...i LOVE MY FOCUS....and i want it to be one of a kind, (which it is, being from where i'm from)..

I seem to find myself staring at my car, and thinking "what can i do, to make this an awesome looking car"....yes i need a life, and maybe some help from professionals...but i enjoy the thought process...its fun....

anyhow, thats my rant for the night.....i hope you guys love your car as much as i do....

as long as you don't try to become one with your car or take your feelings to the next level you're alright :)

I agree I had the choice of the focus, civic and golf/jetta when buying my car. The focus won overall over those other cars.
Slimsride,Aug 6 2006, 02:46 AM Wrote:So there i was, just kinda sitting on my front step of my house, looking at my car (2005 ZX5, in case you didn't know) and i thought to myself....man i LOVE my car.  I love the shape of it, the look of it, but how do i make it faster, better.. kinda like a 6 million dollar man type of thing.  I know the quick answer would be.."buy a new car" or, "buy something other than a ford"... but the truth is, i love this car.  I look at it, and it has alot of potential to be an awesome vehicle...(set aside the v8 conversion) 

I'll admit that this is my first brand new vehicle, only because my credit is finally getting better..(omg, i admitted this online)...but f*** it...i LOVE MY FOCUS....and i want it to be one of a kind, (which it is, being from where i'm from)..

I seem to find myself staring at my car, and thinking "what can i do, to make this an awesome looking car"....yes i need a life, and maybe some help from professionals...but i enjoy the thought process...its fun....

anyhow, thats my rant for the night.....i hope you guys love your car as much as i do....
[right][snapback]201033[/snapback][/right]

u know i catch myself starring at my car alot as well.....i even come out, out of my house just to take a look at my car.....i pretty much look for any reason to go out on my drive way to take a look at my focus
This thread is getting freaky!@
lock this facking s*** up these guys need to get out of the house and stop watching star trek holy poop
Well, I'm not quite as dramatic as a couple of these guys, but yes I do love my car. I've had it for 5 years now, it was the first brand new car I'd ever bought and I still love her as much as I did the first day I got her, even though she costs me money every once in a while but she's worth it. She's a great reliable well styled ride.
microbunny,Aug 6 2006, 10:36 AM Wrote:This thread is getting freaky!@
[right][snapback]201046[/snapback][/right]

Come on bunny...you like it freaky...admit it...
nass,Aug 6 2006, 09:52 AM Wrote:as long as you don't try to become one with your car or take your feelings to the next level you're alright :)

I agree I had the choice of the focus, civic and golf/jetta when buying my car. The focus won overall over those other cars.
[right][snapback]201042[/snapback][/right]

bwahhahahhaha.....next level? like humping the tail pipe? nah..wouldn't go that far..
DD1,Aug 6 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:lock this facking s*** up these guys need to get out of the house and stop watching star trek holy poop
[right][snapback]201062[/snapback][/right]
I like Star Trek thank you very much.

Also, everytime I go outside I look over at my car. It's the best car in the lot. It never looks dirty either. I'm happy I spent a little more for it.
DD1,Aug 6 2006, 03:04 PM Wrote:lock this facking s*** up these guys need to get out of the house and stop watching star trek holy poop
[right][snapback]201062[/snapback][/right]
it's a whole new breed don. I couldn't even round up a sole for a meet at Nikki's.

PATHETIC.
I love my Focus's too, I loved the black focus but not as much as I love the Current Yellow one, but I love the Yellow one more as I was the one that had the final say when I bought it, and it came with almost everything I wanted, and the Current Euro Mods make it look so much better with the Yellow and black theme on it.
:fag: :fluffy: :fag:
2 1/2 years later... there's not much I would have done different. The little fella has really come through for us. We've been to more places than I had ever thought we would in such a short time.

There's a 50% chance our next car is a Focus. Believe it.
I'll chime in here and say that the Focus is the first car I've ever owned where I've had the urge to actually make the car "mine" All of my other cars have been appliances at best. The Focus to me just screams "Let's have fun" in a way that nothing I've owned ever before.

NefCanuck