FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cayuga Tonight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys,

Anyone up for Cayuga tonight? $20 to race your car $10 to spectate, Fast and Furious Fridays! C'mon I know this is a short notice but someones gotta be able to make it out! What else can you or want to do on a Friday night than drag race legally? Gates open at 6:30pm track ready to go by 7:00pm! Races till 11pm! It don't matter if your fast or slow its a fun way to go fast legally without getting busted by the 5-0!
Check it out!!!

[Image: Focus%20burnout%20captured%20on%20film!!.jpg]
u know what...that could a plan for my friday night....i so wanna see what my car can do with mods i have right now
I want to move to Toronto!!!!! lol....
So did anyone go last night? I worked a closing shift, so I had no choice...
not i....wish I did tho...
i had a girl over....so no go

if somebody wants to go next time let me know
How about after anthonys BBQ, would be a nice end to that day? I know i'm going to head down that night....
^^^not a bad a idea mate
hardk0re,Aug 5 2006, 04:28 PM Wrote:How about after anthonys BBQ, would be a nice end to that day?  I know i'm going to head down that night....
[right][snapback]201006[/snapback][/right]

Could you imagine the convoy of Focus' pulling into the park, that'd be sweet.
i think im gonna take out back seat , spare tire plus i don't wait that much :)
maybe i'll run 15's
might wanna check there schedule .. see if the track is open for runs that day, or are they having a special event
The track is only open from 9am to 6pm and its the OSCA (Ontario Street Car Association) day so theres gonna be a whack load of muscle cars there lol. Anything running slower that 12 seconds will loose to everything lol. I don't think we'd have enough time to go after Anthony's so i'm taking the Corvette up tonight :)
CRAP didn't realize they closed so soon on Sat. Gotta work late tonight...bah...I'll just go street racing :ph34r:

Edit: I keeed I keeeed.
Anybody up for racing this Friday?
This Friday meaning the 18th?
C'mon lets get some Foci out there!
mine doesn't have any balls.....it lost to a neon.....a neon........this is emotional moment for me again :(
Burnin21,Aug 15 2006, 04:38 PM Wrote:Anybody up for racing this Friday?
This Friday meaning the 18th?
C'mon lets get some Foci out there!
[right][snapback]202469[/snapback][/right]

Not while I'm working but I'm off for two weeks after Labour Day, Cayuga still running Friday nights by then? I can make those no problem :)

NefCanuck
I'm in, now this is ENOUGH notice!
i am planning a cayuga trip for the mazda club
in sept, on a friday

i will let you guys know if ur interested
Finally, I'm getting Hardkore to show up! Its about freakin time! And I will have my car there as well :) Tranny is up and running and good to go! Now c'mon lets get some other Foci out there too! You never know Nikiter that Neon could have had alot of stuff done to it.
thats it im comming :)
Pages: 1 2