FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Dyno With The New Engine...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: bonerdyno-vi.jpg]
what tune are you running?

that's a strange looking dyno chart.... what's with the dip/hump and runoff?
I think its a really lean tune cuz I see a lot of white s*** coming out of that pipe when I'm giving her full throttle.
are you supposed to see white coming out the back if it's lean? or is it antifreeze?
Its def not antifreeze!!
:ph34r: ... white does mean antifreeze

Edit: Are you using your old tuner?
scoobasteve,Aug 3 2006, 01:46 PM Wrote::ph34r: ... white does mean antifreeze

Edit: Are you using your old tuner?
[right][snapback]200746[/snapback][/right]

No, new guy, he gets really excited about my car.
nice dyno :lol: maybe we could get together and compare power bands

im sure ill beat ya.. i am shooting higher
BerinG,Aug 3 2006, 02:10 PM Wrote:nice dyno  :lol: maybe we could get together and compare power bands

[right][snapback]200751[/snapback][/right]

Just give me sometime to let her cool down and build up some more boost and you have yourself a deal. B)
Flofocus,Aug 3 2006, 02:19 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Aug 3 2006, 02:10 PM Wrote:nice dyno  :lol: maybe we could get together and compare power bands

[right][snapback]200751[/snapback][/right]

Just give me sometime to let her cool down and build up some more boost and you have yourself a deal. B)
[right][snapback]200753[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I hear ya.. I rode her for a while last night and she was getting empty.. will be filling her back up during the day.. dont forget to change the filter uh.. dont want it to get contaminated do ya?

;)
When is my ride GOD DAMMIT! :lol: :lol:
Berin is offering you a ride. :ph34r:
Flofocus,Aug 3 2006, 02:44 PM Wrote:Berin is offering you a ride.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]200759[/snapback][/right]

:angry: :blink: <_< :mellow:

:lol:
White doesn't always mean anti freeze if somehitngs messed up with the turbo example a turbo seal or what not it will puff so much the blue from the oil will look white
and that is a werid dyno sheet your losing all your top end power something has to be done about that
I cant believe people are falling for this...
ZX3_2NV,Aug 3 2006, 03:01 PM Wrote:and that is a werid dyno sheet your losing all your top end power something has to be done about that
[right][snapback]200763[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I know, I run out of juice half way there, and when its time for peak performance, I get pretty disappointed when she doesnt come threw.
Flofocus,Aug 3 2006, 02:44 PM Wrote:Berin is offering you a ride.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]200759[/snapback][/right]

Sorry, I'm still all dried out :P

You're closer to him.. why dont you give him a ride.. that way you can keep it out of the city :P

Has for loosing your power halfway.. well maybe if you wouldn't be so heavy on the peddle, you could do more than one go.. I can go on for hours without any dip in power!
tdot-zx3,Aug 3 2006, 01: Wrote:I cant believe people are falling for this...
[right][snapback]200764[/snapback][/right]

Yeah that is what I was thinking.... :lol:
Flofocus,Aug 3 2006, 11:38 AM Wrote:I think its a really lean tune cuz I see a lot of white s*** coming out of that pipe when I'm giving her full throttle.
[right][snapback]200743[/snapback][/right]

Classic!! I'm like dying here... ahhahaahahaha
Pages: 1 2