FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Dark Grey Zx3 In Georgetown (fc.net)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my way to work I spotted a dark grey zx3 turning left onto mountainview from Argyll road at around 7:13 pm tonight
I beeped the horn twice before turning right on mountainview but u never looked over I was in a stock twilight blue wagon with my fc.net decal on the rear window below the third light

I know this was a member car due to the white focuscanada.net decal on the rear quarterpanel glass

Dark grey early to mid 2000 zx3 semi tinted glass aftermarket rims, aftermarket colormatched headlights

2 in the vehicle (possibly 3) male driver female passenger

---------------

This is NOT the one I saw this looks VERY close to it same color and style headlights

[Image: 2375baby2.jpg]
Maybe hardcores old ride?
Looking at Hardkore's Ride pictures yeah it may be the one
http://1036nas.kicks-ass.net/hk/Current/

only thing different would be the third light was stock red, and stock bumpers around but the rims look identical O.o

as much as I hate leavin these in my car im gunna leave one of my digital cameras in there
I doubt the new owner would rip off the body kit unless Kevin gave him the orginal bumpers aswell
If he winter driving it, Id take the skurts off too.
Spotted the car yet again this time going south on mountainview road and turned right onto 10th sideroad at about 8:50pm Tuesday evening, same rims same decals.. it looked like a metallic or liquid grey.. I believe the lights were hellas or something like that there moulded spots with no acrylic covering I believe the tails were tinted due to how dim they were.. I would of chased but there were to many cops around
lsounds like hardkores car as prev stated...his 3rd brake light was red it just had a cover overtop that said focus..same headlights too. i believe it was sold to a guy to be used as a winter beater since he has a SVT lightning so i doubt he would of changed the bumpers and stuff
umm I could of sworn hardcores car was sold to someone near Quebec that killed the car within a few months.. this dude cares for the car.. I can't beleive hes sporting the tags yet never comes on here or is an OLD member
could of been sold stock and he modded it himself. My buddy traded in his WRX with Orange rims with matching orange stickers of his brothers shop and Garage16.ca and someone bought it from the dealership and rocked it liek that for months till we saw the car at shoeless joes on a ufc night and asked around till we found the new owner and asked him where garage 16 was so we could pick up some parts. He had no idea nor did he know what garage16 was lol next time we saw the car the stickers were all gone.
Feral,Dec 18 2009, 05:16 PM Wrote:umm I could of sworn hardcores car was sold to someone near Quebec that killed the car within a few months.. this dude cares for the car.. I can't beleive hes sporting the tags yet never comes on here or is an OLD member
[right][snapback]298668[/snapback][/right]

I was a day away from buying his Focus. Im pretty sure he ended up selling it to a guy who had a SVT Lightning and planned on using it as a winter beater car

Edit: Yupp, i was right

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...ndpost&p=293398

I'm not too sure thats my old ride, but you never know. I kept the stock bumpers so he'd have to have got a good deal on stock bumpers.

The F2 bumpers are probably twice as tough as stock ones so i'm not sure why anybody would worry about them in winter. Plus the 17's I sold the car with had RT615's, hardly tires that could hold up to anything winter related. Unless he's a dummy and bought 17" winters, when 14's fit perfectly fine on that car :P

Keep me posted if it is....

If you see it again check out some key signs that its my former baby.
S2 Stickers/Spoiler
Silver Ford Emblems
Painted Mirror Covers