FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Article On Msn Autos My Freind Wrote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me kno what you guys think.....good and bad. He just started his job at MSN autos. Had to move to TO for it. Ugh. <_< :P

http://news.en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/sc/a...cumentid=662710
Nice article. VERY informative. However, if you were not a rabid car fan like most of us here, it's written in a language that might be tough to understand. (Very technical)

Overall, Great article!
Nice article, but a tad too "look at me" and flowery for John Q. Still, a very good effort.

Note to FoMoCoCan: WAKE THE f*** UP. You missed the boat and let the damn Cobalt / Pursuit twins get listed. Quit promoting the current Focus as "sporty" and start giving it (and us Focus fans) a reason to live.

There, I feel better.
I'm still thinking of getting a Cobalt SS Supercharged just so that my insurance company won't give me much headache when I tell them that I have a supercharger installed (although the SC will be more boost than stock tho).
good article... but when did the mustang become a sport compact?
^^^ i THOUGHT THE SAME :blink:
Good article and I don't know what is so technical about it though?

nass,Aug 2 2006, 06:50 PM Wrote:Good article and I don't know what is so technical about it though?
[right][snapback]200605[/snapback][/right]

Thats exactly what I was thinking. My GF read the article and understood it 100%, that says a lot if you guys are saying THIS is technical. :ph34r: :lol:

I think the mustang was brought in because of its power to weight ratio....not because its a muscle, or sport compact car. The article isnt JUST about SC's, though the title would throw you off. :P
the article is based on "bang for your buck" whick i think eliminates the Eclipse, a fully loaded one is close $40k. more then the mustang with less power and FWD.