FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to find a good DYNO shop in T.O
anyone know of any they got to know about focuses.
Try DaSilva Racing. He specializes in Mustand but knows about foci.
If you get a good rate at Dasilva let me know. I'll join you that day I need a dyno too.

The best price I could get was from a few guys on the east end (pickering) and thats $80 for 2 pulls and 1 1/4 mile simulation on a Mustang Dyno.
Second chime in for DaSilva here (There was a dyno day last year and I dyno'ed my Focus there bone stock, wonder what it'd pull now with the CAI & MBRP? Hrm...)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Aug 2 2006, 03:19 PM Wrote:Second chime in for DaSilva here (There was a dyno day last year and I dyno'ed my Focus there bone stock, wonder what it'd pull now with the CAI & MBRP? Hrm...)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]200542[/snapback][/right]

85 horsepower! :lol:
ANTHONYD,Aug 2 2006, 02:21 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Aug 2 2006, 03:19 PM Wrote:Second chime in for DaSilva here (There was a dyno day last year and I dyno'ed my Focus there bone stock, wonder what it'd pull now with the CAI & MBRP? Hrm...)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]200542[/snapback][/right]

85 horsepower! :lol:
[right][snapback]200545[/snapback][/right]

Har, I pulled 108HP at the wheels last year smart guy :P (The dyno guy said that was the strongest '05 stock he'd ever seen. I think it was the only stock '05 Focus he'd ever seen at that point :lol: )

If I'm lucky, maybe pulling 115HP now, but I think that's pushing it :D

NefCanuck
sign me up.. I would be interested in a dyno.. and maybe getting a CAI in...
I'd be in too.
I'd like to get dynoed but I can't, AWD is a bitch.......................ya right!!!!
MAlby7,Aug 2 2006, 10:00 PM Wrote:I'd like to get dynoed but I can't, AWD is a bitch.......................ya right!!!!
[right][snapback]200598[/snapback][/right]

just jack the back or front end up :)

I'd be in for a dyno day too and possibly a friend or 2. Actually the friend I am thinking of went to a local dyno here and paid $100 for like 7 pulls, mind you the shop wasn't busy.