FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pallywood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pallywood

Basically they explain that the palestinians are staging some "warscenes" against Isreal and cause some news spin.

Very very interesting.
Yes,very interesting indeed, reminds me of a movie from a few years ago called Wag the Dog.
It makes me sick actually.

I'd like to see what Darkpuppet thinks of this!

*shakes head in disgust*
I don't get it... what's the point of faking yourselves getting your asses kicked?

I wonder what the israelis have to say in response to the videos the palestinians are showing... here, we have videos of faked injuries and false claims, but there never seems to be an israeli response.

You'd think the israelis would be trying harder to debunk the false videos and whatnot, but this is the first I've ever seen of footage to the contrary.

Or maybe they're not worried because who would fake scenes of getting their asses kicked?

the whole situation is strange man.. Of course it pisses me off to see people faking video, but what's the point here?

Actually, does this give Israel even less reason to retaliate against the palestinians? I mean, they obviously have to fake their war to make it like they're doing something.... which sort of gives them good reason to lay the smack down.

I dunno.. I have pretty mixed feelings about the whole conflict in the middle east...

I mean, the palestinians are just being assholes, but the israelis are going a bit far for a couple of kidnappings... it seems as both sides aren't concerned about peace.

the whole situation just pisses me off in general...
^^^And there you have it.
To quote dp, "the palestinians are just being assholes, but the israelis are going a bit far for a couple of kidnappings..."

Wondering, in a non confrotational way, how are the Palestinians being assholes.
Would you not fight back if constantly you were being invaded for no real reason other than your people have been fighting with the Israelis since the beginning of time over a really small piece of s***ty land?

Personally, this video disgusted me, but what also disgusts me is how the media seems to totally completely side with Israel on this. Not to mention the U.S. sendeing in Condeleesa Rice demanding them to come to a peaceful resolution immediately, what a joke, that coming from the nation that likes to pick on countries and start wars at their every little whim.

In case you're wondering, no I'm not Palestinian, and no I'm not anti Semetic. I just get sick of every day seeing and hearing the same s*** about what's going on over there.

This whole thing started over 2 soldiers being grabbed, well, that's what sometimes happens to soldiers, they get grabbed, they get shot, they get killed. So to retaliate and kill civilians, including bombing the f*** out of a UN Observation post is justified because 2 soldiers were killed. Damn.

It's just like Bush and his bulls***, "He threatened my Daddy" and off to f***in war the Americans went, followed by the British and the Canadians etc. I have far too many friends over there right now and a family member. I got an email from my friend Daniel who's in Afghanistan the other day, he's got 3 more months before he comes home. That was his unit that attacked last week, 2 of his pals who died. Easily could have been him. He says he's never been so scared in his life, he says that if they see a woman or a "figure" in a burka (the head dressing and black robe that muslim women must wear) walking alone they run and take cover for fear of it being a suicide bomber. They had one guy snap a few weeks ago, walk away from his patrol, the ran to grab him and he just freaked out, wanted to kill muslims, not taliban but muslims, he's now in a hospital in Kandahar pumped full of drugs to keep him under control, the guy's fubar'd.

Sorry for the rant, it's just really stupid how many people in total have been killed over sweet f*** all.
These videos were made for 2 reasons:

1. To get palestinians attention on the world stage and sympathy.
2. To enrage other palestinians into fighting to keep the war going.

That's what I think.
focusracer,Aug 2 2006, 09:12 PM Wrote:To quote dp, "the palestinians are just being assholes, but the israelis are going a bit far for a couple of kidnappings..."

Wondering, in  a non confrotational way, how are the Palestinians being assholes.
Would you not fight back if constantly you were being invaded for no real reason other than your people have been fighting with the Israelis since the beginning of time over a really small piece of s***ty land?

[right][snapback]200618[/snapback][/right]

well, I said that because the israeli's don't get my vote of support.. and neither do the palestinians.

The palestinians are being assholes by refusing to recognize the israeli's as a sovereign state. They are openly anti semetic (kinda like mel gibson :P), and given the chance, they would exterminate the israeli's, and for that they are assholes.

The israeli's are assholes as well... their attacks on civilians are uncalled for, and I find it disgusting that centuries of discrimination against them gives them the right to discriminate and kill others.

the whole situation is f***ed, and I don't pull for either side with the way they're acting, I can only point out the things they're both doing that are perpetuating the mess.

p.s. The international community needs to step in and start giving israel s*** for their actions. Time to step in and show the children how to play nicely with each other.
I couldn't agree with you more puppet, the only problem with the last statement you made about the international community stepping in is that there is far too much support for the Israeli's from the international community (United Nations) and especially the U.S.A. It unfortunately probably wouldn't happen the way it should, but something needs to be done about it. The way the forces lay between the Israeli's and the Palestinians, I'd say that this could almost turn into a genocide if control isn't established soon. The Israeli's far out arm their opponents and I think out number them as well, it wouldn't take that much effort to just wipe out Palestine if that's what they wanted. On the other hand, if they did that, they'd have to find someone else to fight with, they are a nation that despite being "God's people" can't live in peace.
I have the answer. One big NUKE.
They will never get along.
And this will lead to further outbreaks and war.
So the only way to finally end it, I am sad to say, is one big Nuke and take them both out.
They are both in the wrong and the fight is so old, I think they forgot, or even changed their ideals for what they are fighting for.
It's over land, it's over human rights, it's over a couple of soldiers, it's over the religion.
Whatever. It's never going to end without abolishing everything.
And that is unfortunate.
darkpuppet,Aug 2 2006, 10:17 PM Wrote:p.s.  The international community needs to step in and start giving israel s*** for their actions. [right][snapback]200622[/snapback][/right]
This for me is the crux of the matter. Israel is in fact the subject of dozens upon dozens of U.N. sanctions - which they ignore. And they get away with it because they have the biggest bully on the block standing behind them.

IMO the U.S. has done more to undermine the value of the U.N. than all so-called rogue states put together - they refuse to pay their dues and they back countries like Israel that don't play by international rules but are immune from consequence because of "who" they know.

Old but succinct article about UN sanctions against Israel

But to Meford's point - not all Jews agree with the Israeli government's position. Unfortunately just like their U.S. counterparts, these people are marginalized and called traitors to their faith for pointing out what for a lot of people is the blatant hypocrisy of the official Israeli position.

Check out European Jews for Peace

In any event - sometime in my lifetime China will become the equal of the U.S. both militarily and economically -- and when that happens you will see a major shift in the way the world works.

China will have an increasing stake in what happens in the middle east as their demand for oil increases, and using the American model for projecting power they will claim the right to influence what happens there.

Unfortanately for the Israeli's the Chinese have no domestic groundswell of support for the Jewish state - and they are more likely to befriend those who actually possess the oil.

That IMO is when you'll see significant change in the middle east - unless Israel decides to use one of their illegal nukes in the meantime. I still stand by my assertion (in another thread) that the next nuclear weapon used will be Israeli.
well if Israel dose wipe out all the palestinians in the west bank, and then takes over lebanon, they more then likely would go to war with Syria after the fact...