FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 1/4 Mile Times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys new to the forum and the focus, and just curious to what kinda times we all run in the 1/4mile??

i put down a 15.7 bone stock at luskville, que

16.8 with Magnaflow cat-back exhaust and underdrive pulley. I also had my complete interior in with a hydraulic jack in the trunk.
I hit a 13.9 once, after that consistent 14.5's when I hit the track. Good outside temps and a good launch are all I need to hit 13's again....unfortunatly with the weather lately its not going to help :P
02_svt_guy,Jul 31 2006, 05:12 PM Wrote:hey guys new to the forum and the focus,  and just curious to what kinda times we all run in the 1/4mile??

i put down a 15.7 bone stock at luskville, que
[right][snapback]200070[/snapback][/right]

Hey whats up your the guy I talk to at the track saturday when I was there

Silver SVT ZX5 remember?

B)

Hey I'm glad you joined the club

Good Luck

My time when I went to the track that nite was garbage I don't know whats wrong cause I ran low 17's twice

When I went to Cayuga in hamilton I ran my best 15.8 and with a passenger I ran low 16

14.9@93mph with svt swap....now my car is more stockish...back to the zetec motor...but I may get some cams and go again soon
I want to go to luskville..... when is the next one???

ive only had the car for 2 weeks now and have been to the track twice!! :D
ya tiketz the only good lane was the left, the right lane is launching slick brutal 60fters

im prob doing luskville this weekend might not run though cause sunday there is some huge nhra thing (jet car etc...) and im gonna bring my tent and drink some beer
:beer:
02_svt_guy,Jul 31 2006, 10:04 PM Wrote:ive only had the car for 2 weeks now and have been to the track twice!! :D
ya tiketz the only good lane was the left, the right lane is launching slick  brutal 60fters

im prob doing luskville this weekend might not run though cause sunday there is some huge nhra thing (jet car etc...) and im gonna bring my tent and drink some beer
[right][snapback]200107[/snapback][/right]

You must be from Ottawa or the Surrounding area I guess!! In the next three weeks I am off to Barry's Bay, then Focus Annual BBQ, then a wedding in St Thomas the weekend after that!!! Then I might be up for a track day!!!

ZX3guy2000,Jul 31 2006, 09:27 PM Wrote:
02_svt_guy,Jul 31 2006, 10:04 PM Wrote:ive only had the car for 2 weeks now and have been to the track twice!! :D
ya tiketz the only good lane was the left, the right lane is launching slick  brutal 60fters

[right][snapback]200107[/snapback][/right]

You must be from Ottawa or the Surrounding area I guess!! In the next three weeks I am off to Barry's Bay, then Focus Annual BBQ, then a wedding in St Thomas the weekend after that!!! Then I might be up for a track day!!!
[right][snapback]200117[/snapback][/right]

let me know im always looking for an excuse to go to the track
14.2@ 98MPH with my old tune.

Hoping for high 13's this year with my new tune and tranny.
Flofocus,Aug 1 2006, 09:41 AM Wrote:14.2@ 98MPH with my old tune.

[right][snapback]200163[/snapback][/right]

dont forget new motor :P
ZX5focused,Aug 1 2006, 10:16 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Aug 1 2006, 09:41 AM Wrote:14.2@ 98MPH with my old tune.

[right][snapback]200163[/snapback][/right]

dont forget new motor :P
[right][snapback]200173[/snapback][/right]

Doesnt count, its stock, that wont change my time.

Better traction and 40 extra ponies will! :P
On Sunday afternoon (around 3ish), I saw a blue SVT parked in the market, right near the vineyards. I took a picture on my cell and meant to post a "spotted" post... In any case, wondering if that was you... if it was, nice car :)

Edit...

here's the pic...
[Image: Cam019.jpg]
close.... but nope!

ive been spotted in the orleans area
02_svt_guy,Aug 2 2006, 07:07 AM Wrote:close....  but nope! 

ive been spotted in the orleans area
[right][snapback]200426[/snapback][/right]

Dang.... I had such high hopes :)

Ah well, guess I'll check it out at the bbq!!
02_svt_guy: i actually saw you at luskville (one of the week-ends that you went) with a white mk3 golf?.. i was there with a buddy of mine.. you did like 16.0 when i watched (was your first run i think) and we didnt stay that long.. I wish i had my car that night, the conditions were PERFECT.. cool, small breeze.. but, no car... pretty sure you were the only focus down there (did not see any silver svt)

I did 14.7@92mph back in july when it was 35-40ish outside..also at luskville.. I hope to get better times on better days.. will probably go back before winter but im satisfied with 14.7 nontheless at 7.5#

I was hoping you were the guy from gatineau thats building a gt3? turbo setup on his blue svt..
BerinG,Aug 3 2006, 11:17 AM Wrote:02_svt_guy: i actually saw you at luskville (one of the week-ends that you went) with a white mk3 golf?.. i was there with a buddy of mine.. you did like 16.0 when i watched (was your first run i think) and we didnt stay that long.. I wish i had my car that night, the conditions were PERFECT.. cool, small breeze.. but, no car... pretty sure you were the only focus down there (did not see any silver svt)

I did 14.7@92mph back in july when it was 35-40ish outside..also at luskville.. I hope to get better times on better days.. will probably go back before winter but im satisfied with 14.7 nontheless at 7.5#

I was hoping you were the guy from gatineau thats building a gt3? turbo setup on his blue svt..
[right][snapback]200729[/snapback][/right]

ya that was actually like the first 24hrs i owned that car sooo...

still getting used to the high reving motor

+ launch was brutal
02_svt_guy,Aug 3 2006, 05:50 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Aug 3 2006, 11:17 AM Wrote:02_svt_guy: i actually saw you at luskville (one of the week-ends that you went) with a white mk3 golf?.. i was there with a buddy of mine.. you did like 16.0 when i watched (was your first run i think) and we didnt stay that long.. I wish i had my car that night, the conditions were PERFECT.. cool, small breeze.. but, no car... pretty sure you were the only focus down there (did not see any silver svt)

[right][snapback]200729[/snapback][/right]

ya that was actually like the first 24hrs i owned that car sooo...

still getting used to the high reving motor

+ launch was brutal
[right][snapback]200814[/snapback][/right]

oh yeah nice..where'd you get it? where do you live? no need for explanations .. i just wanted to know if that was you..
We should get a g2g going for luskville.

When would be a good day for you guys?
Flofocus,Aug 4 2006, 10:59 AM Wrote:We should get a g2g going for luskville.

When would be a good day for you guys?
[right][snapback]200897[/snapback][/right]

yeah for sure.. i was gonna call you next time i went (last time i didnt have my car).. its usually out of nowhere.. but we could plan sometime.. but i'd hate to go on a 40* degree day.. its just not worth it..
Pages: 1 2