FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fall Tour 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://falltour.ca/default.html

All the infos on the site. Come out and well sho 'em what foci can do lol
Sweet I'm doing it again. You guys that love your Track days will love this. Great roads and a chance to pull a fast time around the oval track. Tones of cars. Plz donèt let me be the only FC.net member again.
Hey I will be probably be out for this!
Scorcher000,Sep 22 2009, 10:25 PM Wrote:Sweet Ièm doing it again. You guys that love your Track days will love this. Great roads and a chance to pull a fast time around the oval track. Tones of cars. Plz donèt let me be the only FC.net member again.
[right][snapback]294742[/snapback][/right]

i was there last year i just didnt have the focus there
So what is the cost of this event? Do you only have to pay for the track time?
Yep, it's all about the donations.
But I think there was a $5 donation needed.
Scorcher000,Sep 22 2009, 05:25 PM Wrote:Plz donèt let me be the only FC.net member again.

already signed up :P
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 22 2009, 08:03 PM Wrote:So what is the cost of this event?  Do you only have to pay for the track time?
[right][snapback]294753[/snapback][/right]

it says 2 bucks to go on the track and u gotta bring ur own helmet, but there are loaners.
I always wanted to go on this cruise, looks like tons of fun.
Come and have some fun.
Look at me last year all alone.
[Image: res_100_2330.JPG]
So is it a nice cruise to Kawartha Speedway. About how long of a drive/cruise is it? If I can convince the wifey to come along I should be allowed. She always enjoys a nice fall drive. I should just sign up anyway and if I cannot make it no loss right.
I remember it was long like 2 + hours and maybe 100+km. Well woth going. the drive is soooo nice and lots of curves.
Scorcher000,Sep 29 2009, 01:02 PM Wrote:I remember it was long like 2 + hours and maybe 100+km. Well woth going. the drive is soooo nice and lots of curves.
[right][snapback]295081[/snapback][/right]

Are you bringing your female companion?
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 29 2009, 01:09 PM Wrote:
Scorcher000,Sep 29 2009, 01:02 PM Wrote:I remember it was long like 2 + hours and maybe 100+km. Well woth going. the drive is soooo nice and lots of curves.
[right][snapback]295081[/snapback][/right]

Are you bringing your female companion?
[right][snapback]295084[/snapback][/right]

Not to sure I wil have to ask and see if she has exams that weekend.
ive signed up!
ill be going, n a few friends will be coming with their cars
My buddy with his G5 is coming out from the G5Club will be joining us in our group.
Scorcher000,Sep 22 2009, 06:25 PM Wrote:Sweet I'm doing it again. You guys that love your Track days will love this. Great roads and a chance to pull a fast time around the oval track. Tones of cars. Plz donèt let me be the only FC.net member again.
Don't feel bad , you're not the only one . I attended back in 2006 and it was just me with another friend with a Focus wagon . It was totally embarassing on Focus side . All the japanese you want and plenty of representation with Neon SRT-4 .
Well from what I can see so far there are maybe 4 or 5 FC.NET members already registered. Should be some good representation this time around.
the list of cars going is quite impressive... ill be going up with a couple friends... but they drive hondas :ph34r:

does anyone know the route they take to the track? n wut the time u have to be there?
Pages: 1 2 3