FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtt: My Svt Rear Bumper Diffuser For Sap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a straight trade. I will trade my SVT Rear Bumper Diffuser (Honey Comb Pattern) for your Street Appearence Package (SAP) diffuser.

I want to make sure you have the real SAP diffuser, cus some bumpers are not removable. PM me i am located in Mississauga and Brampton areas.

LMK.
paolo,Sep 22 2009, 02:23 PM Wrote:I'm looking for a straight trade. I will trade my SVT Rear Bumper Diffuser (Honey Comb Pattern)  for your Street Appearence Package (SAP) diffuser.

I want to make sure you have the real SAP diffuser, cus some bumpers are not removable.  PM me i am located in Mississauga and Brampton areas.

LMK.
[right][snapback]294718[/snapback][/right]

LMK?

Lick My Knob?
Ive tried that swap already no one took my offer. Try adding $50 to sweeten the Pot Since the SAP Defuser is more desirable.
ZX3_2NV,Sep 22 2009, 04:13 PM Wrote:Ive tried that swap already no one took my offer. Try adding $50 to sweeten the Pot Since the SAP Defuser is more desirable.
[right][snapback]294732[/snapback][/right]

3 questions for you.
how did it turn out? which diffuser did u have?, and which one did you replace it with?

I had an SVT and wanted to trade for a SAP I didn't find anyone that wanted to trade I checked the dealer and I think it was about $120 just for the SAP one so i said F it and left the SVT one in.
i would consider the trade, just have no idea how to get diffuser off without damaging anything.....
GFXjamie,Sep 23 2009, 11:44 AM Wrote:i would consider the trade, just have no idea how to get diffuser off without damaging anything.....
[right][snapback]294793[/snapback][/right]

Not sure if the Sedan is interchangeable with a Hatch.

After some research on the Jet, the SAP Hatch diffuser is interchangeable with an SVT without swapping bumpers.
well ud think that any SAP rear bumper would be able to remove diffuser then wouldnt you?
GFXjamie,Sep 23 2009, 02:22 PM Wrote:well ud think that any SAP rear bumper would be able to remove diffuser then wouldnt you?
[right][snapback]294801[/snapback][/right]

Maybe, maybe not. The bumpers are different, not sure if the diffusers are too.
so i looked at the DIY on it... it doesnt look like you can swap them, it shows u able to swap SVT to a SAP, but not vice versa so i seriously doubt that it is possible jsut by looking how it all bolts together.
GFXjamie,Sep 23 2009, 03:44 PM Wrote:so i looked at the DIY on it... it doesnt look like you can swap them, it shows u able to swap SVT to a SAP, but not vice versa so i seriously doubt that it is possible jsut by looking how it all bolts together.
[right][snapback]294804[/snapback][/right]

thats definately something that i'd rather figure out for my self. same with people telling me i had to cut my re-bar to install my new bumper, guess what, no cutting.
SVT with a GFX Diffuser.

[Image: 2007-06L.jpg]
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 23 2009, 11:35 AM Wrote:
GFXjamie,Sep 23 2009, 02:22 PM Wrote:well ud think that any SAP rear bumper would be able to remove diffuser then wouldnt you?

[right][snapback]294803[/snapback][/right]

Just for the record the bumpers are NOT Different on the hatch When I ordered my SVT rear from Dixie Ford the part Number was automatically fwd to the new SAP rear. So it is exactly the same bumper just the diffusers are different.
the only thing i see a problem with, is mounting the SVT to the SAP bumper as it looks like there are supports in the SVT that are different to the SAP for mounting. go through the pics and look lol id post them here but ill let you guys do some work :P
ZX3_2NV,Sep 23 2009, 03:12 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 23 2009, 11:35 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]294803[/snapback][/right]

Just for the record the bumpers are NOT Different on the hatch When I ordered my SVT rear from Dixie Ford the part Number was automatically fwd to the new SAP rear. So it is exactly the same bumper just the diffusers are different.
[right][snapback]294809[/snapback][/right]

I was talking about a Sedan GFX to an SVT Diffuser. I wonder if there is a difference, or the mounting would be the same?
I beleive the diffuser should be the same on the sedan and hatch but mounting might be different and Jamie My SVT diffuser fit perfect onto the Hatchback ZX3 bumper.
ZX3_2NV,Sep 24 2009, 09:49 AM Wrote:I beleive the diffuser should be the same on the sedan and hatch but mounting might be different and Jamie My SVT diffuser fit perfect onto the Hatchback ZX3 bumper.
[right][snapback]294849[/snapback][/right]
well b4 i wud do this, i would want to see an SVT mounted into the GFX bumper just to make sure i dont do a bunch of work for well... nothing lol i just want a change thats all... i kinda like the SVT diffuser. set me apart from the rest of the GFX cars even more
Thanks for the comments guys, but if you wish to chat further about this, please make a new post in the appropriate section/sub forum. Replies to this should be limited to those who are interested in a trade/swap and want to meet up.