FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Obessesed...much?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good to see CANADA REPRESENT in this video (MBRP)

Anyone we know???
Thats so sad....I need a tissue
That'll buff right out. No problem. ask the bunny. For $50 it's good as new.
Well, it WAS a S2...

I need a parts car! :D
Ouch, thats gotta hurt.

hopefully the retard learns that he's not as good a driver as he thought he was....

a riced out focus into the ditch... on a simple back country road... what does that tell us about the owner/driver?

and yes, I'm being harsh.... and it's a hard lesson to learn, but one I hope someone learned from...
darkpuppet,Jul 31 2006, 01:27 AM Wrote:what does that tell us about the owner/driver?
[right][snapback]199937[/snapback][/right]

That he should have been driving a Honda?
Just imagine the video he will be making when his puppy Mr. Wrinkles dies.......
youd think he shot his dog :lol:
God have mercy on her sole
I feel bad.. that I actually sat through most of that video. I also feel bad for the person making the video and thinking that other people would have an interest in seeing an overly long picture montage set to lame nickelback/whatever music.
meford4u,Jul 30 2006, 10:54 PM Wrote:That'll buff right out.  No problem.  ask the bunny.  For $50 it's good as new.
[right][snapback]199917[/snapback][/right]

its true..
focuscanada.net will be in my heart forever!!!!!

nass,Jul 31 2006, 10:41 PM Wrote:focuscanada.net will be in my heart forever!!!!!
[right][snapback]200122[/snapback][/right]
sounds like your leaving. SOON???

Don't let the door hit you in the ars on the way out. :D

That's my best goodbye.

I could do better but your too busy kissing the boss' ass and i am too busy to care.
meford4u,Aug 1 2006, 02:50 AM Wrote:
nass,Jul 31 2006, 10:41 PM Wrote:focuscanada.net will be in my heart forever!!!!!
[right][snapback]200122[/snapback][/right]
sounds like your leaving. SOON???

Don't let the door hit you in the ars on the way out. :D

That's my best goodbye.

I could do better but your too busy kissing the boss' ass and i am too busy to care.
[right][snapback]200125[/snapback][/right]

I'll miss you the most Meford!