FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cancelled! : Wings Tonight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whos coming and at what time???

I'll be there around 2:00 with DarkPuppert.

What time can we expect the rest of you guys???
I'll be there for 7pm....

Possibly earlier for a quick lunch. Depends on my workload today
I'll be leaving the office around 5, from Mississauga that means I could be as late as 6:30 :ph34r:

Unless taking Eglington across to Yonge instead of the 401 is a faster route that time of day? :huh:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 28 2006, 12:20 PM Wrote:I'll be leaving the office around 5, from Mississauga that means I could be as late as 6:30 :ph34r:

Unless taking Eglington across to Yonge instead of the 401 is a faster route that time of day? :huh:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]199565[/snapback][/right]

taking eglinton from mississauga to Toronto is NEVER faster than the 401! when I first moved to Toronto, and visited my bro in London, I was driving back, and I thought, "Eglinton exit! sweet! I live at yonge and eg.. I'll just scoot across...."

not only do you add an hour and a half to your drive, but there are whitey haters along the route too....
darkpuppet,Jul 28 2006, 11:45 AM Wrote:taking eglinton from mississauga to Toronto is NEVER faster than the 401!  when I first moved to Toronto, and visited my bro in London, I was driving back, and I thought, "Eglinton exit!  sweet!  I live at yonge and eg.. I'll just scoot across...."

not only do you add an hour and a half to your drive, but there are whitey haters along the route too....
[right][snapback]199571[/snapback][/right]

Yipes! Thanks for the heads up DP, scratch that off as a substitute. Maybe I'll just try leaving 30 minutes early from work instead ( :rolleyes: Yeah sure and I'll win the lottery tonight too :P)

NefCanuck

Well damn, boss said I could take off 1/2 hr early :blink: I should get there by 5:30 or so... good thing I bought a lotto ticket
This looks like something I'd like to check out, though its unfortunate that today is the day I'm not working @ my toronto office. I'm out of town on training course, and will not be back to toronto untill later... I hope you guys have a good time @ beer n wings nite.
Sorry to do this guys, but a thunderstorm is rolling through, I'm soaked, and it looks like it's not going to be a good day for the patio.

We'll put this off for another day.

Hope you all catch this!

wings is cancelled!
:angry:
scoobasteve,Jul 28 2006, 04:34 PM Wrote::angry:
[right][snapback]199611[/snapback][/right]

well, you can still go if you want to.. I just may not be there...
anyone have nef's number so I can warn him?
darkpuppet,Jul 28 2006, 04:36 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jul 28 2006, 04:34 PM Wrote::angry:
[right][snapback]199611[/snapback][/right]

well, you can still go if you want to.. I just may not be there...
[right][snapback]199612[/snapback][/right]

^.. <_<