FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net Vinyl Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
The new FocusCanada.net vinyl are now available!

The stickers will be offered in monocolour vinyl, bearing the maple leaf logo and text:

[Image: fc_sticker_final_Jul27.gif]

the stickers measure 1" high by 9.5" long and will cost $8per pair.

To order, you can send a note, or your payment through paypal via stickers@focuscanada.net.

please indicate the number of stickers you'd like as well as the colour(s) you wish to have along with your shipping information.

colours we are offering will include*
WHITE
BLACK
PINK
PURPLE
BLUE (Dark/Light)
RED
ORANGE
GREEN (Dark/Light)
YELLOW
GREY (Dark Grey like Graphite/Silver)

* Provide us with a secondary colour choice incase your initial one is no longer available. This will rarely be the case and perhaps cutting will just get delayed until my supplier gets in more of that colour.

Cost: $8/pair

Sticker sales will be used to determine interest and viability of offering other FC merchandise, and the proceeds raised via sticker sales go directly to supporting the site.

Show your pride in being a Canadian and a member of FocusCanada.net!

**availability subject to change. You will be notified if the colour you request is not available.
ill take two black ones at the bbq
I like...
Any chance to get these for the BBQ? I know you said available 14th, and the BBQ is 12th, but I think it would be kinda nice to have them for the BBQ.
hardk0re,Jul 27 2006, 05:10 PM Wrote:Any chance to get these for the BBQ?  I know you said available 14th, and the BBQ is 12th, but I think it would be kinda nice to have them for the BBQ.
[right][snapback]199411[/snapback][/right]

I mentioned we'll be offering advanced sales at the BBQ..so yes, the stickers will be available at the meet.
castone,Jul 27 2006, 05:02 PM Wrote:ill take two black ones at the bbq
[right][snapback]199408[/snapback][/right]

Same, but in white
Put 2 Red ones aside for me thanks!!

I request 2 grey ones, and 2 black ones.... B)
2 grey ones please and thank you
2 grey ones for me also.
Two silver and two grey for me plz.
can i pay cash at the BBQ?? or is prepayment required?
2 Grey please
Steve:

I told you these would go like hot cakes! :P
ZX5focused,Jul 28 2006, 08:59 AM Wrote:can i pay cash at the BBQ?? or is prepayment required?
[right][snapback]199486[/snapback][/right]

you can pay cash at the bbq.

But whoever puts the money in my hand first gets the first choice of colours ;)
I'll take 2 in silver for sure, can I paypal now in advance or should I wait this the 14th?
SVT ZX3,Jul 28 2006, 12:13 PM Wrote:I'll take 2 in silver for sure, can I paypal now in advance or should I wait this the 14th?
[right][snapback]199563[/snapback][/right]

you can paypal anytime, just don't expect them in the mail before the 14th.
i will take 2 gray at the BBQ
1 blue........2 white
2 white, 2 grey pour moi.

going to try and be all super-sekrit and affix a grey one to the wife's back bumper (OF HER CAR YOU TWISTED SICKOS). Hopefully it will blend in with the paint somewhat and she'll never notice :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12