FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Strut Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to buy a front and rear strut bar. The front can be any kind, but I want an SVT rear. Let me know prices and location. I have $$$ and want to spend it today
As far as I knew there was no difference between strut bars for ZX3/SVT.... Do you mean swaybars?
hardk0re,Jul 27 2006, 09:10 PM Wrote:As far as I knew there was no difference between strut bars for ZX3/SVT.... Do you mean swaybars?
[right][snapback]199412[/snapback][/right]

sorry, I want a strut bar for the front and rear sway bar
redZX3,Jul 27 2006, 06:46 PM Wrote:sorry, I want a strut bar for the front and rear sway bar
[right][snapback]199440[/snapback][/right]

Not to discourage your purchase or anything, but you do know that the front strut bar in the Focus is pretty much just for show, eh? The strut towers are so close to the firewall that a bar bolted on isn't going to change much.. I'm sure you'll find a hundred threads on different boards with people arguing about this though ;)

There was a thread in the performance section about sway bars recently, Mitch (ZX3TUNING) might have some good suggestions depending on what kind of setup you're looking for, and he should be able to get good products at good prices for you.
meeeh i felt a lil difference...but yea not much
Cannot sell until you have 100 posts

Thanks- Management
strut bar made a difference in my car. and it was not just a little difference, it is noticable
^^^^ I'm with Paolo On this ,I notice a big difference
Chromey,Mar 1 2007, 04:09 AM Wrote:^^^^ I'm with Paolo On this ,I notice a big difference
[right][snapback]228550[/snapback][/right]

Hay Chromey
I emailed ya
LMK what happens
I'm going to Performance World this weekend March 9th,10th and 11th .If your close by we can hook up there Saturday night ???? It's at the International centre in bramalee by the T.O. airport.
Thanks
Matt B) B) B) B)
^^where is this happening?
paolo,Feb 28 2007, 07:11 PM Wrote:strut bar made a difference in my car.  and it was not just a little difference, it is noticable
[right][snapback]228518[/snapback][/right]

DITTO + yes it does look nice 2
I felt it sharpened turn-in on the SPI, but hell anything would improve that stock suspension setup! :D :lol:

I had a nice thick Ractive bar, if you're looking for recommendations.