FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Please R.s.v.p. For The 2006 Fc Bbq!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok got the final word,

we are coming.
I'll try to bring my own focus, silver ZX3, its forsale

so come on ppl make me offers. i might just take the highest offer on that day :)

Kelly and Mo

In
i'm in, but will have sneak out early
Already we have MORE than last year!

If there are any NEWBS a.k.a "Lurkers," please let me know if you are able to attend!

DON;T BE SHY.

Darkpuppet, Meford, Microbunny and myself will see to it personally, you are all taken care of!

It's a great way to get to know us all!

a.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT MYSELF OR DARKPUPPET VIA PM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS!
Ok Im In will there be a photo shoot?
I think everybody wants a photo shoot, but I don't think its in the plan, a cruise is, and I guess there should be a photo shoot at the destination...
Just got the word... I am now officially doing the drive for the BBQ.... see you all then
I'm in for the BBQ
Woohoo this is gonna be one busy Parking Lot by Anthony's place. I think i'm going to show up at 12:30 just to find a parking space. By the way Anthony you don't have to worry about any loud music from me, I dont have the stereo in the car anymore!
As it stands now we have OVER 30 cars.

A new record I think :blink:

If there are any lurkers out there reading this and would like to attend, please contact either myself od Darkpuppet.

This as I said before is a wonderful way to meet the Canadian Focus community.

I'm really looking forward to this guys.
yep...im defenetly going to show up
ones again thanks for the whole organization guys
Early forecast is 21C and sunny for next Saturday... Looking good ;)

NefCanuck
I just got the cruise portion of the day figured out. Jennifer and I went for a drive last night to scope it out. It should be a good time for sure!

I'll post maps today!
Well unless something comes up last minute, count me in for this.
^^^wicked!

33 cars and counting....

There are always a few that show that didn't post.
My Car might not be there, but I will still show up...either with the new project vehicle, or with the "Pesky Topaz"...
Last minute decision I have dropped out of the StreetSweepers show due to family visiting for the weekend.

I will be dropping by for a few mins to pick up parts and decals. Unfortunately I can only stay a few minutes.

Now to look up where this is all happening LOL
Pages: 1 2 3