FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday 09/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Its time for me to post up Focus Canada’s next Masiv Monday meet. It will be held in the usual location behind the Tim Horton’s next to the Business Depot at Dixie and Aimco Blvd. The meet will be on Monday September 28th. starting at 6:30 or 7pm and lasting as long as people are there. Our representation has been exceptional this year and with the season winding down and the days getting shorter we should try and keep these going as long as possible. Please post below if you are Planning on or Maybe attending and I will include you on the list.

Map of Location

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000 arriving late because some looser is going back to Paris.
3) ZTWSquared + kids
4) NefCanuck
5) paolo
6)

Maybe Attending

1) tetra
2) Frost__2001
3)
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 21 2009, 02:13 PM Wrote:Well Its time for me to post up Focus Canada’s next Masiv Monday meet. It will be held in the usual location behind the Tim Horton’s next to the Business Depot at Dixie and Aimco Blvd. The meet will be on Monday September 28th. starting at 6:30 or 7pm and lasting as long as people are there. Our representation has been exceptional this year and with the season winding down and the days getting shorter we should try and keep these going as long as possible. Please post below if you are Planning on or Maybe attending and I will include you on the list.

Map of Location

Attending

1) Focus Man, Focus.
2) Scorcher000
3)
4)
5)
6)

Maybe Attending

1)
2)
3)
[right][snapback]294653[/snapback][/right]

We'll be there
I will be there but I will be late. Not bringing anyone but there is a goodbye company get together for a person leaving my work and going back to Paris. So ya I'm stuck there for a little bit. <_<
Put me down on maybe, a little far to tell right now :)
if I remember this time I might attend, but for the last meet I did remember on tuesday night lol
I'll be there after my condo bd. meeting unless we run way long (God, I hope not)

NefCanuck
i;ll be there.
Tonight is meet night Boy's. Come on out and Represent!!!!

Lets get them in before its to cold to stand around in a parking lot.
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 28 2009, 10:32 AM Wrote:Tonight is meet night Boy's.  Come on out and Represent!!!!

Lets get them in before its to cold to stand around in a parking lot.
[right][snapback]294993[/snapback][/right]

True Dat, I'll be there are ussaul, just a lil late. Have something to arrange for the BBQ and something for work to see.
After surfing over to TM3 it looks as if they met last week for some reason. Not sure if they are coming out tonight or not.
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 28 2009, 01:16 PM Wrote:After surfing over to TM3 it looks as if they met last week for some reason.  Not sure if they are coming out tonight or not.
[right][snapback]295006[/snapback][/right]

Weird, Hope they do.
Well it was cold, windy, and dark. 4 dedicated members made it to the meet and that's including me. It ended up being myself, ZTWSquared, Scorcher000, and Tiketz with the ever impressive PIMPSTAR. LOL. Thanks to the few that made it out. We may only be holding one or two meets before the snow flies. So please make an effort to make it to one of the remaining GTG's before the end of the 2009 season.

Thanks again guys.
i got caught doing homework but ill try and make it out to the next one.
Sorry, by the time my board meeting ended it was 8:30, lots o'stuff going down :blink:

NefCanuck
i was there too, just you guys didn't want to stick arround long enuff. oh well.
paolo,Oct 1 2009, 10:01 AM Wrote:i was there too, just you guys didn't want to stick arround long enuff. oh well.
[right][snapback]295218[/snapback][/right]
What time did you come? We were in the Timmies for a while warming up with a cupajoe
Tony and I left about quater to 9