FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Adding Euro Clock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
adding euro clock to n/a focus.
[Image: euroclock.jpg]
hmm and here I went the Euro route, with e-bay items from Germany, but yeah I will be doing this soon thanks for the how too as I have these parts but didn't know how to hook up the clock. Dose this include the hook up for the Euro Hazard switch as I have that one as well ?
you can keep current harzrd switch, all you need to is take out the clear bar thing..and as you can see the diagram up there, pin #5 is the only thing needs to hook up to current hazard switch.
konafocuswrc,Jul 23 2006, 09:34 PM Wrote:you can keep current harzrd switch, all you need to is take out the clear bar thing..and as you can see the diagram up there, pin #5 is the only thing needs to hook up to current hazard switch.
[right][snapback]198686[/snapback][/right]

Hmm so all I need then is another hazard switch loom ( wires with plug ) to patch them to gether to take them appart and hook them up accordingly. Thanks KonaFocus - though I will point out that Kona / Cona in Portuguese means um a certen part of the female anatomy lol....... :lol:
well I wired up my Euro Clock yesterday and it's actually weird seeing the flashing blue light there above the clock when the car is off... it's been almost a year since I switched over to the Euro Radio Bezel, I found this wiring direction for those that are concidering adding a European Interior Clock.

STEP 1: Connect the Black/Yellow wire from the clock with the Black/Yellow
wire from the Radio connector.(Ground)Pin 2 at the Radio connector

STEP 2: Connect the Orange/Black wire from the Clock with the Orange/Black
wire from the Radio connector(Lights switched +12 V)Pin 4 at the
Radio connector.

STEP 3: Connect the Green/Yellow wire from the clock with the Yellow/Green
wire from the Radio connector (+12V switched)Pin 3 at the radio
connector

STEP 4: Connect the Orange/Yellow wire from the clock with the Orange/Black
wire from the Radio connector (+12v at all times) Pin 1 at the radio
connector

STEP 5: Disconnect the Black/Orange wire from the hazard lights switch (pin 8
at the HLS connector) and connect it to the Black/Orange wire from
the clock. Remove the plastic pin from your hazard lights switch
before installing at the new bezel.

Oh and using the Photo diagram on the back of the clock that konafocuswrc posted will help you out Tonnes if your doing this.