FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Phone Tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have a Motorola RaZr V3

and i lost my prog Phone tools for it to drop m yvideos and pictures on the computer....

does anyone know where i can d/l it?
thank you
People who download software illegaly are hurting legitamite companies like myself who strive to run a business by selling software legally.

My store sells it for $45 + TAX which includes the USB Cable. Comes with a 1-Year Manufacturers warranty from Motorola.
If you indeed owned and registered the program you probably could call Motorola for a replacement copy. I did that once with Microsoft.
You can definately contact Motorola/BVRP and see what they say. You will probaly have better luck if you registered the program with them than if you didn't.
Now to actually answer your question get it from limewire.
Can't you transfer files via the bluetooth link?
paolo,Jul 23 2006, 01:12 PM Wrote:People who download software illegaly are hurting legitamite companies like myself who strive to run a business by selling software legally.

My store sells it for $45 + TAX which includes the USB Cable. Comes with a 1-Year Manufacturers warranty from Motorola.
[right][snapback]198654[/snapback][/right]

no worries brother, no one is going to die if i download it ones :)

im having problems with Limewire at the moment
I got it, let me know how you want to transfer this.

Oh and I think it's not really nice of motorola to make their customers pay for software to transfer files on their phones. That should free and bundled with the phone.
nass,Jul 23 2006, 10:18 PM Wrote:I got it, let me know how you want to transfer this.

Oh and I think it's not really nice of motorola to make their customers pay for software to transfer files on their phones. That should free and bundled with the phone.
[right][snapback]198704[/snapback][/right]

how about by msn? would that be ok?
nass,Jul 23 2006, 11:18 PM Wrote:I got it, let me know how you want to transfer this.

[right][snapback]198704[/snapback][/right]

I disagree. I'm a technician, Im even trained by Motorola Canada. Customers expect us to copy their personal data when their phone has a problem for free, but we dont offer a service because motorola warranty excludes data backup and recovery. If I had to do data transfer for Every Customer, I'd need to charge them $30 for my time they take up, they always refuse to pay, so let them suck it up and buy the mobile phone tools instead and get off my back about their data. Heck, LG doesnt even make consumer software let alone sell one to back up your phone data to your computer, how do u think those people feel when they break their LG phone and need the important pictures/data from it.

P.S. Dome phones do come with data cables and software, its usually reflected in the cost, but another problem is people are very cheap and dont want to pay for it.
Well Paolo if it makes you feel any better. I own my copy lol but it wont work for the Razr or I would have offered it.
you can download all the phone tools from torrent sites how ever make sure you run the update like 4 times to get it all up to date.

I ran into the same problem, I downloaded from Limewire but it would not work worth s***.. I'm stuck! :huh:
paolo,Jul 23 2006, 02:12 PM Wrote:People who download software illegaly are hurting legitamite companies like myself who strive to run a business by selling software legally.
[right][snapback]198654[/snapback][/right]

Kind of like people stealing sat signals with Bell dishes heh. ;)

s*** happens.
Flofocus,Jul 24 2006, 12:34 PM Wrote:Kind of like people stealing sat signals with Bell dishes heh.  ;)

s*** happens.
[right][snapback]198740[/snapback][/right]

Yup. If they pump that stuff all over the airwaves and I catch it, finders keepers bitch!!! :lol:
The heck with it.... Just download bezzols p2k tools, its available free and its much better than mpt and stop whining now.
paolo,Jul 24 2006, 02:01 PM Wrote:The heck with it....  Just download bezzols p2k tools, its available free and its much better than mpt and stop whining now.
[right][snapback]198748[/snapback][/right]

Can you post a link?

Sorry but I had to ask. :rolleyes:
http://p2ktools.motofan.ru/

And if your too lazy to find the downlink since its in Russian, I've took the guesswork out of it for you:

http://p2ktools.motofan.ru/download/P2KTools.rar
paolo,Jul 24 2006, 01:28 PM Wrote:http://p2ktools.motofan.ru/

And if your too lazy to find the downlink since its in Russian, I've took the guesswork out of it for you:

http://p2ktools.motofan.ru/download/P2KTools.rar
[right][snapback]198756[/snapback][/right]

for some luck im russian...lol
thanks though
i was told if you ever have issues with your phone and they find out you were using p2k tools they wont cover warranty. I know that program and some other allow you to do something your normally not supposed to have access to. That just what one guy told me. He may have been full of s*** but who knows.

I used it and I think it sucked.

This is Canada. Take advantage of are piracy limits. :D You used to own it so its all good
Pages: 1 2