FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Site = Zzz.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Somebody do something interesting! :ph34r:
or tell some cool story
I'm assuming people are enjoying being outside, after all it is summer... I know I don't spend as much time indoors on the puter as I would in the winter/colder times of the year.
scoobasteve,Jul 21 2006, 12:15 PM Wrote:Somebody do something interesting!  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]198347[/snapback][/right]

+1, its become boring to see 70% of the threads started here are a copy/paste from FF.com
focusgold2001,Jul 21 2006, 11:43 AM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Jul 21 2006, 12:15 PM Wrote:Somebody do something interesting!  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]198347[/snapback][/right]

+1, its become boring to see 70% of the threads started here are a copy/paste from FF.com
[right][snapback]198353[/snapback][/right]

really?
that sucks....didn't know people do that now
They should make me a mod for the day, that would spice things up.
Or, start some kind of breakdancing competition...
^^^ i used to breakdance.....back, when i was in high school....on other thought, i'd stay with my diet pepsi :)
Interesting... This site has become Teh sl0w since all the daytime post whore members got other jobs... not to mention AnthonyD is on vacation. So we don't get our daily dosage of break.com

We need you back Phil and Nass... :lol:
this thread is gettin really whorrish
u at work?
Wow in the last 6 years I've seen some pretty lame threads but Scooba this one tops the cake. However I do agree that this site is slow when it comes to Foci related stuff.
ya its slow, i was on vaca for the last 2 weeks, im guessing alot of other people are doing the same.
MAlby7,Jul 21 2006, 01:02 PM Wrote:Wow in the last 6 years I've seen some pretty lame threads but Scooba this one tops the cake.  However I do agree that this site is slow when it comes to Foci related stuff.
[right][snapback]198364[/snapback][/right]

Mission Accomplished - This thread was meant to be lame :lol:

at this rate i'll never be out of the negatives.
Yeah well in my case it's the fact that people are going on vacations this time of year and dumping all their crap on the unlucky ones who remain to do <_<

'course come September I dissapear for two weeks (and hear all the bitchin' & moaning from the people left to do my job. They've threatened more than once to tie me to my chair and refuse to let me take my vacation. One of these days I think they'll do it! :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 21 2006, 01:08 PM Wrote:Yeah well in my case it's the fact that people are going on vacations this time of year and dumping all their crap on the unlucky ones who remain to do <_<

'course come September I dissapear for two weeks (and hear all the bitchin' & moaning from the people left to do my job.  They've threatened more than once to tie me to my chair and refuse to let me take my vacation.  One of these days I think they'll do it! :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]198367[/snapback][/right]

I'm in the same boat Nef....

I'm the only person here out of the 5 that are usually in my department. Today is sorta quiet thank god... but i'll be bombarded by next week
**WOOT** free post. B)
where do u guys all work?
I try to keep tabs on my "interesting" conversations at work, but nothing so far is worth mentioning. I should start a journal.

The best one today (and its not even as fun as the one from the other day):
Me: "thank you for calling.. blahbhlahblah"

Customer: "my modem keeps telling me i have no dialtone. I just got set up 5 minutes ago"

Me: "Is the modem plugged into a phone line?"

(all sarcastic bitchlike)
Customer: "No. No one told me I had to do that."

then *click* (and it wasn't me this time!)

Oh wait, nevermind doing it yourself, i'll miracle the f***er into the phone jack.

That is my interesting day. *yawn* horray for Friday.
I've got a guy at my work, keeps on substituting the word "EITHER" for every other word......obviously his isn't his first language, but I think that if I spoke another language and someone kept correcting me, I'd lean not to do that after a year......but its getting worse.... :UGH:
Terrible Joke Time

Why was Michael Jackson spotted at K-Mart?

He heard boys pants were half-off.
Pages: 1 2