FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crazy Telemarketing Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know if this is a repost or not, but I hadn't heard it yet and thought it was pretty hilarious:

http://consumerist.com/consumer/top/the-se...call-187978.php

It's 8 minutes long but worth the listen if you like hearing totally insane people talk on the phone ;)

hahahhahahahah

that lady is nutz!!!!!!!!!!
as soon as I hear is Mr or Mrs ...... in - I say "sorry not interested" and hang-up instantly - I don't give them a second to say anything !!
Either she needs meds or needs to lay off the meds.

Way to go Alex, you're F'ed now. Your going to get audited every year for the rest of your life. Good going. :lol: :blink: :lol:
Wow... I have nothing meaningful to say.
I say take me off your list and dont call again.

If I dont hear Yes sir, or Ok, Have a good night I just hang up.
sounds like that woman calling her self the god warrior from that reality show umm wife swapping ?
Frost__2001,Jul 21 2006, 05:56 PM Wrote:sounds like that woman calling her self the god warrior from that reality show umm wife swapping ?
[right][snapback]198414[/snapback][/right]

OMG Thats it. I swore I have heard that voice before. Thats her.
I have call waiting and call display so long distance calls have the distinct ring. When I hear it and see 1-800 etc or a number I don't know it just rings. If it's someone I know, well they can leave a message.
I never answer anything that is Unknow Name, Unknow number, or 1 800, 1 888, 1 805 or anything out of an area code I don't know either. even says that in my voice mail greeting " sorry if you don't have a number or a number I don't know please don't leave a message and waste my time, anyone else yeah I'm not here so leave a message " lol...
Frost__2001,Jul 22 2006, 04:21 PM Wrote:I never answer anything that is Unknow Name, Unknow number, or 1 800, 1 888, 1 805 or anything out of an area code I don't know either. even says that in my voice mail greeting " sorry if you don't have a number or a number I don't know please don't leave a message and waste my time, anyone else yeah I'm not here so leave a message " lol...
[right][snapback]198531[/snapback][/right]

Good....let them know who number 2 works for
Frost__2001,Jul 22 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:I never answer anything that is Unknow Name, Unknow number, or 1 800, 1 888, 1 805 or anything out of an area code I don't know either. even says that in my voice mail greeting " sorry if you don't have a number or a number I don't know please don't leave a message and waste my time, anyone else yeah I'm not here so leave a message " lol...

You should really put an S.I.T. to the begining of your answering machine. Within a month or so your tele marketing calls will drop in half if not more. It worked great for me.

Here is a webpage that explains it all:

clicky
nass,Jul 23 2006, 11:46 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jul 22 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:I never answer anything that is Unknow Name, Unknow number, or 1 800, 1 888, 1 805 or anything out of an area code I don't know either. even says that in my voice mail greeting " sorry if you don't have a number or a number I don't know please don't leave a message and waste my time, anyone else yeah I'm not here so leave a message " lol...

You should really put an S.I.T. to the begining of your answering machine. Within a month or so your tele marketing calls will drop in half if not more. It worked great for me.

clicky
[right][snapback]198709[/snapback][/right]

Hmm how dose one get this for free ?
No way guys, if I am at home and not doing anything I love taking the calls.. I try to sell THEM the vaccuum cleaners and 1-year free magazine subscriptions!! Or just put them on hold after every question, it's actually quite a bit of fun! They get so frustrated :D
Frost__2001,Jul 24 2006, 04:25 AM Wrote:
nass,Jul 23 2006, 11:46 PM Wrote:

clicky
[right][snapback]198709[/snapback][/right]

Hmm how dose one get this for free ?
[right][snapback]198712[/snapback][/right]

here

or

here
HAHAHHA, from the comments on the blog page:

Quote:Is it just me, or does she lapse into Golum-speak at points during the call? Does she hate and mistrust telemarketers? Or Hobiteses?

:rofl: