FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Commin From London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Same post as all the others. We need to setup a place and time for people commin by london or in london to meet up and cruse to the BBQ on the 12th.

So far the only thing I can think of is the wendys just outside of london on the 401.

Mason,Jul 20 2006, 03:37 PM Wrote:Same post as all the others. We need to setup a place and time for people commin by london or in london to meet up and cruse to the BBQ on the 12th.

So far the only thing I can think of is the wendys just outside of london on the 401.
[right][snapback]198224[/snapback][/right]

lol Why not KW & C after London ? because there are a few guys in the KW & C area going to the BBQ at Anthony's, and the 401 dose run thru there too.
Whats KW & C?

Or hey yea that works.

Lets get some more suggestions and then make a plan.
sounds good, ill know closer to the date the exact time im leaving windsor
yea i think kitchener waterloo is a better idea boyz
its probably quicker for the london guys to jump on the 403 instead of having to come all the way through KW then across the city from there

... just my thoughts
schade,Jul 20 2006, 04:31 PM Wrote:its probably quicker for the london guys to jump on the 403 instead of having to come all the way through KW then across the city from there

... just my thoughts
[right][snapback]198243[/snapback][/right]

i have another idea....how about we meet at McDonals stop on 401? its past KW then u past Cambridge and its like 5 mins away from Cambridge.....right off 401

do u guys know what im talkin about?
NikiterZTS,Jul 20 2006, 07:13 PM Wrote:
schade,Jul 20 2006, 04:31 PM Wrote:its probably quicker for the london guys to jump on the 403 instead of having to come all the way through KW then across the city from there

... just my thoughts
[right][snapback]198243[/snapback][/right]

i have another idea....how about we meet at McDonals stop on 401? its past KW then u past Cambridge and its like 5 mins away from Cambridge.....right off 401

do u guys know what im talkin about?
[right][snapback]198255[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking the same thing, after all the 401 to HWY 6 is a good route to use to anthony's.
401 is the answear for this i'd say
Mason,Jul 21 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:And who isnt gonna want eats while wating anyway lol.
[right][snapback]198319[/snapback][/right]

That's why we meet in the morning :huh:

as the BBQ is a Lunch / dinner thing. :rolleyes:
bump

im driving to TO tomorrow so ill time the dif stages and then we can set up some meet times
i'm in, just need to know where and when
i figure the best place to meet will be the first rest stop east of London for me, mason and you (if ur in st thomas). then after that pick everyone else up as we go...
sound like a plan just let me the time and ill be there
The best route is 401 to hwy 6 Hamilton.

PLEASE REMEMBER FOLKS....THERE IS A TONNE OF FUZZ ON HWY 6 SO GO THE LIMIT!!!! I'M NOT JOKING. THEY'LL CAN THE LOT OF YOU!
jen_deans,Aug 3 2006, 01:59 PM Wrote:Well I hope you guys have fun! I'm using my parents van until my court case to fight the careless.. <_<

I'll be at next year's BBQ!  :D
[right][snapback]200750[/snapback][/right]

lol you could still attend, scooba and malby are both bringing their land yachts. if you got a van then you could drive meford around, easier than trying to shoehorn him into a focus :ph34r:
bump

did the run last weekend, my speeds will probly not be a good measuring stick for time but ill look at the distances when i get home tonight and try to set some meet times.
bump..
we shall all meet up at McDonalds on 401....7 mins away pass Cambridge
DONT FORGET TO BRING ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SELL!!!!
how long will it take to get to anthony's from this MCD's???

how far away is it from london? is it a rest stop or an exit?
Pages: 1 2 3 4