FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: C30 Production Photos Just Leaked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unveiling at Paris in September and available in Canada in the spring a few months before the US gets it:

[Image: volvoc30200605af7.jpg]

[Image: volvoc30200604xy1.jpg]

[Image: volvoc30200603ld0.jpg]

[Image: volvoc30200602pg5.jpg]

[Image: volvoc30200601kl1.jpg]
Nice, interior is Really nice!! :)
I'm confused... is it a Volvo Focus? Seriously.

Nice, but so damn close to a UK Focus...
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 19 2006, 08:35 AM Wrote:I'm confused... is it a Volvo Focus? Seriously.

[right][snapback]198046[/snapback][/right]

Your joking right? this IS the european focus. This is the closest we'll get for a focus ST.
still a Volvo
NikiterZTS,Jul 19 2006, 09:35 AM Wrote:still a Volvo
[right][snapback]198056[/snapback][/right]

Which is better than our foci's. ;)
Flofocus,Jul 19 2006, 08:47 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 19 2006, 08:35 AM Wrote:I'm confused... is it a Volvo Focus? Seriously.

[right][snapback]198046[/snapback][/right]

Your joking right? this IS the european focus. This is the closest we'll get for a focus ST.
[right][snapback]198049[/snapback][/right]

Nope, I wasn't joking... I hadn't read up on it yet.

So it is a Focus. Not bad. Maybe it'll even be reasonably priced for a Volvo!
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 19 2006, 09:52 AM Wrote:Maybe it'll even be reasonably priced for a Volvo!
[right][snapback]198063[/snapback][/right]

I'll beleive THAt when I see it! :lol:
I talked to the guys at Volvo and this is coming, I asked about it when I bought my S40.

Apparently, they are planning a T version (ie: turbo)...... as that will be an option. As for pricing, yeah I'm sure it'll be in the mid to high 30's.
Thats a Focus ST (Euro Version) with Volvo badges! Wicked! Time to save save save! :lol:
Flofocus,Jul 19 2006, 08:37 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 19 2006, 09:35 AM Wrote:still a Volvo
[right][snapback]198056[/snapback][/right]

Which is better than our foci's. ;)
[right][snapback]198057[/snapback][/right]

better then a focus for a price i can't afford
Hmm I will admit I really like it, more so the rear as it's very bold an yet very suttle in the volvo manners, but wow I really like it. hmm well my Focus will be paid off next year so that might be something I might have to test drive when I go looking for a new car when I put the Focus away.
I just don't like the back hatch...

you have all these upswept lines and suddenly, at the back, it takes a dump...

I'm all for throw-backs, but it looks like 2 different cars depending on which end you're looking at...
if its here when i start looking at new cars next year and in my range i might consider it.
darkpuppet,Jul 19 2006, 11:56 AM Wrote:I just don't like the back hatch...

you have all these upswept lines and suddenly, at the back, it takes a dump...

I'm all for throw-backs, but it looks like 2 different cars depending on which end you're looking at...
[right][snapback]198092[/snapback][/right]

Ditto. Sexy car, hate the rear end. Volvo will overprice it to the point where it'll only be driven by asian kids and old farts looking for quality economy.
I like the rear end of the new Volvo. I think it is the only thing that makes this car distinctive from all the other bland sedans.

It kind of reminds me of this early seventies Volvo:

[Image: volvo_1800_es_pretty_in_pink.jpg]
It's kinda Subaruish looking.

And the truth be known, I think it's a nice looking car and I like the rear end and interior.

Who knew.
Its nice, but what's the price tag going to be on this thing? If you want the C1 platform with some performance the Mazdaspeed3 is supposed to be out THIS summer....
if it doesn't have a turbo motor, manual trans and lsd why bother? i bet they are going to want a lot of money for the thing cuz of the volvo badge. slow fwd auto wannabe lux hatch doesn't do it for me