FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Show In Whitby Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought I'd see if anyone was interested I went last year and it was a good turn out
[Image: ctccarshow4st.jpg]
You going to show this year?
I was there, they gave away 15 top of show prizes. 3 FocusCanada members won! Sl8rzzx3(4th), Tantrik(10th I think?) and Me(15th place...lol)

Heres a few pics I took.
[Image: image1.jpg]
[Image: image2.jpg]
[Image: image3.jpg]
[Image: image4.jpg]
[Image: image5.jpg]
[Image: image6.jpg]
[Image: image7.jpg]
[Image: image8.jpg]

lol those rims are jokes

great pics
how many focuses showed up all together? 4 of u?
Nice spoiler there sl8rr....

Thats the spoiler that I want!!!

I called up a shop in Montreal that orders once or twice a year from the UK, and I missed it by 3 weeks. Oh well.... soooon!!!!

Congrats on the placing of the show guys!!!!

Ditto, I love that wing. But I think it looks better on Sl8rr's car than it would on my un-modded exterior stock suspension ZX5.

How would you change the tail light bulbs?
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 22 2006, 08:34 PM Wrote:How would you change the tail light bulbs?
[right][snapback]198592[/snapback][/right]

They get changed the same as before, it's a 3-piece wing. The side pieces are just 3M taped onto the tails

Oh yeah and i see you got a pic of the glove box you made me Kev!!! :D :D

Yeah it was a good day! Got to meet some FC'ers i haven't met before and check out their rides, always cool to see what others come up with to do to their cars
Congrats on the win guys and hardcore wheres the pics of your car?
I knew what my car looked like...took pics of others cars... :P
hardk0re,Jul 23 2006, 10:52 PM Wrote:I knew what my car looked like...took pics of others cars... :P
[right][snapback]198697[/snapback][/right]
:lol: