FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Took Some Pics On The Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just took some pics of my car, my dads truck and my buddies car this weekend in the grass so I thought I would just post them up.
[Image: 100_2081.jpg]
[Image: 100_2077.jpg]
[Image: 100_2083.jpg]
[Image: 100_2086.jpg]
hmm me thinks the Civic is trying to copy the Focus.
I think the civic needs 800mm wheel spacers in the rear.
MAlby7,Jul 18 2006, 03:35 PM Wrote:I think the civic needs 800mm wheel spacers in the rear.
[right][snapback]197976[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

Any rear pics of the truck?
here is the picture of th back of my oldmans truck. My buddy is ordered 20" by 10" rims for the rear and 20" by 9" for the front but they are still about 6 to 7 weeks any. But he said the rear rims have a 4" lip so they should look huge
[Image: 100_2085.jpg]
Nice truck.....Oh ya nice focus too... :D
Nice shots!

Just wondering though, why is Meguiars printed backwards on the passenger side rear windows?
euro_zx5,Jul 18 2006, 11:06 PM Wrote:Nice shots!

Just wondering though, why is Meguiars printed backwards on the passenger side rear windows?
[right][snapback]198018[/snapback][/right]

Ditto. I was wondering that myself too.

The focus looks good. Do not like the civic, hates civics. Not a fan of trucks, but for a modded truck, it looks good.
Nicely done, again why Meguires ?? :) truck and focus look Awesome!!

As for the Honda, my mother always taught me
"If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say it at all." :D

:throwup:
I love dropped and roll-panned trucks. In that state, they can actually handle if set-up correctly. :D

The Honda... well, it's kinda obvious.

But the Focus... now that's a half-decent car ;)
jen_deans,Jul 19 2006, 07:11 AM Wrote:"If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say it at all." :D
[right][snapback]198043[/snapback][/right]

Ditto. The wheels look like Compomotive Wheels? If yes that is a bit of a redemption.
love your focus....paint job looks amazing.....
honda. meeh...as pplz say it needs spacers and it will look better....
I think that civic looks really good, but like I already said it reallys needs some spacers.
euro_zx5,Jul 18 2006, 11:06 PM Wrote:Just wondering though, why is Meguiars printed backwards on the passenger side rear windows?
[right][snapback]198018[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, just thought i'd bring this up since I saw those new pictures you posted of your ride... and since we didn't get any response... :blink:
So it would match the other side profile wise, I assume.
For photoshoot purposes I assume... but we could guess all we want, I wanna hear the real reason from "the horse's mouth". :lol: