FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Modded Foci In Car Accient
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night, I was driving to the hospital to see my friend who got in a car accident and before I even got to the hospital, ANOTHER car accident happened infront of me.

A black focus sedan modified (tail lights, lowered, big antenna on back window, exhaust) was driving on Guelph Line around 6:30pm and as he was going through the intersection... a white UGLY ASS honda civic turned left RIGHT into the front of his car.

The whole front of the focus was into pieces with it leaking everywhere, and the passenger door of the civic was smashed in to, but not as bad as the civic.

The driver of the focus got out a started yelling at the civic driver while the civic driver kept on cursing. The passenger who was a female in the focus had a hard time breathing.

I could not stay because of my friend in the hospital, but I DID give my information to another witness to give to the police when they did so up.

If you are on this board, I hope everyone is okay. I did not leave until the people were okay, but I hope everything else worked out.
damn rice bag
I almost got a nose job on my way into work this morning from an oversized pickup that just went right through a red light :unsure:

I wonder if it is anyone from this site?
Wow, bad luck all around the last 24hrs. I got smoked in my boss's car this morning by a F350 that didn't see the red light. Pretty much ripped his car in 2. Amazingly neither of us badly injured, I'm just a little banged up, getting stiff etc but happy pills and the hot tub will help with that, my boss has a sore neck and head, broke his drivers side window with his head, they had pick glass out of his ear.

Freakin idiots in their big trucks... they should stop compensating for something they don't have and learn how the hell to drive. :D
focusracer,Jul 18 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:Wow, bad luck all around the last 24hrs. I got smoked in my boss's car this morning by a F350 that didn't see the red light. Pretty much ripped his car in 2. Amazingly neither of us badly injured, I'm just a little banged up, getting stiff etc but happy pills and the hot tub will help with that, my boss has a sore neck and head, broke his drivers side window with his head, they had pick glass out of his ear.

Freakin idiots in their big trucks... they should stop compensating for something they don't have and learn how the hell to drive. :D
[right][snapback]198011[/snapback][/right]

what are you happy pills?

what are you happy pills?
[right][snapback]198014[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Prescription strength Ibuprofen and demerol. Relaxes and takes away the pain, ahhh. I think I must have smashed my leg pretty good, it's turning a nice shade of purpley yellowy blackish blue and is sore as a MoFo.

Also, just found out that the guy who hit us was driving his brothers truck with a suspended license, and his brother had reported the truck "stolen" half an hour before the crash. But he had the keys in the ignition. I wonder about the insurance situation now?
focusracer,Jul 18 2006, 10:47 PM Wrote:what are you happy pills?
Prescription strength Ibuprofen and demerol. Relaxes and takes away the pain, ahhh. I think I must have smashed my leg pretty good, it's turning a nice shade of purpley yellowy blackish blue and is sore as a MoFo.

Also, just found out that the guy who hit us was driving his brothers truck with a suspended license, and his brother had reported the truck "stolen" half an hour before the crash. But he had the keys in the ignition. I wonder about the insurance situation now?
[right][snapback]198025[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i have some pain killers for my head....but honestly if i take one it just makes me feel really stupid
that is crazy. good thing you guys were in a car!!!
focusracer,Jul 18 2006, 10:47 PM Wrote:what are you happy pills?

[right][snapback]198025[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Given that the truck was reported stolen before the crash, you're looking at uninsured motorist coverage from your policy I think.

What the asshat who hit you is looking at?
JAIL TIME!

NefCanuck
Yeah, it falls under my boss's "underinsured motorist" policy, which he wasn't going to take out on his insurance. Glad he did. I'm meeting with a lawyer tomorrow afternoon, even though I'm not seriously injured, I'm not taking any s*** from the insurance companies involved. I guess it's good to go to the lawyer with my leg so sore and bruised, it'll look better when it goes to court...

Hey NikiterZTS, what's wrong with your head? I had a severe head injury a few yrs ago, it sucks ass, still have to be careful to this day with it...
focusracer,Jul 21 2006, 01:25 AM Wrote:Yeah, it falls under my boss's  "underinsured motorist" policy, which he wasn't going to take out on his insurance. Glad he did. I'm meeting with a lawyer tomorrow afternoon, even though I'm not seriously injured, I'm not taking any s*** from the insurance companies involved. I guess it's good to go to the lawyer with my leg so sore and bruised, it'll look better when it goes to court...

I'm assuming that at the least you went and saw your family doctor after the accident? Because if your leg is reacting like that there may be damage to the muscles, nerves & tissue that you can't see but is there. That's the sort of thing the lawyer needs to know

NefCanuck
yea u can get some big bucks for that kinda stuff...don't wait

Hey NikiterZTS, what's wrong with your head? I had a severe head injury a few yrs ago, it sucks ass, still have to be careful to this day with it...
[right][snapback]198301[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

2 months ago i got really drunk and just woke up in a mornin and thought i was hang over....but its just keeps on goin..it feels like im out of my body most of the time and i get these bad headacks....waitin on my cat scan results....it really freacks me out to drive on the highway now.....it sucks big time...first month was really bad i could barrely drive at all
That sucks man, get it taken care of.

And in reply to NefCanuck, Yes I went to the doctor, went back yesterday for a check up. The bruising's going away already, didn't last too long, kinda weird but still hurts like hell. I'm not as stiff as I thought I'd be, doctor attributes that to the gym workout that I do 6 days a week. I guess it does a body good. Speaking of which, it's hard to not go to the gym, my body is already being affected by it, doc says to give it another few days though.
so i had my doctor's appt. yestarday and they gave me a week off work...also put me on this depressing pills :(
why can't this thread die already......... it's like so whored out now lol...