FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Brucktown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm gonna start taking the camera around with me.

parked beside ya at the docks for a bit today.

question... what is that deflector-looking thingy on the top of the hood all about?
darkpuppet,Jul 16 2006, 09:05 PM Wrote:I'm gonna start taking the camera around with me.

question... what is that deflector-looking thingy on the top of the hood all about?
[right][snapback]197803[/snapback][/right]

My GF had the car for the weekend ,I was in montreal She was there for a work party...deflector on the front is a wind/rain deflector...it actually works. Also helps washer spray at high speeds.......I also like the look of it, but hey to each his own somepeople probally think it is Ricey or something like that
brucktown,Jul 17 2006, 11:06 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jul 16 2006, 09:05 PM Wrote:I'm gonna start taking the camera around with me.

[right][snapback]197803[/snapback][/right]

My GF had the car for the weekend ,I was in montreal She was there for a work party...deflector on the front is a wind/rain deflector...it actually works. Also helps washer spray at high speeds.......I also like the look of it, but hey to each his own somepeople probally think it is Ricey or something like that
[right][snapback]197856[/snapback][/right]

can u take a pic of that....im just curiouse of what it looks like...
thanks
They're known as 'wiper wings'

[Image: GFGH.jpeg]

Stock focus wipers actually have this design, but some people like to add aftermarket, larger 'wings' to help the washer fluid spread over the windshield, unaffected by the wind when on the highway. Crappy Tire carries them too.
^^--- actually, it looks like a 'wing' mounted on the hood.. not a big ricer aluminum wing, but more the low profile ones they used to put on grand prixs

can't say it appealed me aesthetically, but if it actually functions.. I'm not going to make fun of it.
Take a picture of your car, Brucktown! I'd like to see what the heck you two are talking about too.
yea i wanna see how it looks on a car....does it look funny at all?