FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some Pictures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Its always nice to take photos of other things besides just cars

[Image: 001-3.jpg]

[Image: 002-3.jpg]

[Image: 003-3.jpg]

[Image: 004-3.jpg]

[Image: 005-3.jpg]

[Image: 006-2.jpg]

Taken with Canon PowerShot A95? Not sure was my friends camera. Crappy point and shoot.

Waiting for the new Fuji S9000 to come in
intresting angles and "focuses"

/edit: Please dont quote a series of pictures in a reply -guilty
I use an A70 and I like it... honestly though, the shots are great as usual Jay.

And nikiterzts, did you really have to quote all those images?!
I love topics like this. I like the angles of those pictures, but the flash I think throws some of them off. I know on the A75 A40 and A5 Zoom you can tell the flash not to go off, I'd probably have done that with some.

I haven't unloaded my camera from this weekend, but I'll post this one, it's from a while back though, June 22nd. I shoot using a Nikon D100 and a 50mm and/or 18-70mm lens.

[Image: med_DSC_4428.jpg]
Where is that place Aka... I must go there to film...
I believe it's at the bottom of bathurst, right on the lake. Next to a community center and school. It's condemmed, but is a "historic" building and can't be torn down. Right next to it is one of the ferries across to the island airport.

This is also near by...

[Image: med_DSC_4434.jpg]

Edit: Looks like this (bad pictures)
[Image: med_DSC_4416.jpg]
[Image: med_DSC_4423.jpg]
euro_zx5,Jul 16 2006, 09:37 AM Wrote:I use an A70 and I like it... honestly though, the shots are great as usual Jay.

[right][snapback]197787[/snapback][/right]

did u really have to add that?
sorry any way
NikiterZTS,Jul 16 2006, 09:46 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Jul 16 2006, 09:37 AM Wrote:I use an A70 and I like it... honestly though, the shots are great as usual Jay.

[right][snapback]197787[/snapback][/right]

did u really have to add that?
sorry any way
[right][snapback]197817[/snapback][/right]

It was just a helpful suggestion. Quoting the images again just makes the post longer and harder to read than it needs to be.
Aka, your photos are as freaky as your avatar :D
Peterbilt,Jul 16 2006, 10:07 PM Wrote:Aka, your photos are as freaky as your avatar :D
[right][snapback]197821[/snapback][/right]
lol thanks... I think

I have happier ones.... somewhere....

I was going to post one, but I'll post one later, I've taken over the thread almost... I didn't mean to be an attention whore...

Poke through my gallery if you want, http://www.animekiksazz.com/gallery/
tdot-zx3,Jul 17 2006, 03: Wrote:http://www.animekiksazz.com/gallery/albums...ed_DSC_1387.jpg

Those 2 places as well if you remember. Thanks!
[right][snapback]197830[/snapback][/right]

This looks like the airport. If you look at the blue signs in the background you can see the airplane. Kind of looks like the on ramp to the 409 from Dixon or terminal 3.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 15 2006, 10:57 PM Wrote:Its always nice to take photos of other things besides just cars

Taken with Canon PowerShot A95? Not sure was my friends camera. Crappy point and shoot.

Waiting for the new Fuji S9000 to come in
[right][snapback]197764[/snapback][/right]

Nice photos, while the camera obviously makes a difference, it is I think, the skill of the photographer that gives the pictures their "life" as it were.

Heh, if I wouldn't be dropping so much $ on bling for the car I'd have a new camera by now. The new Sony models are sweet and compact as all hell, which for me is important since I have to shoot "wrong handed" (I can't use a camera with my right hand)

NefCanuck
tdot-zx3,Jul 17 2006, 04: Wrote:http://www.animekiksazz.com/gallery/albums...ed_DSC_1432.jpg
http://www.animekiksazz.com/gallery/albums...ed_DSC_1387.jpg

First one is New Toronto Street I think? between Kipling and Royal York. That was taken at night (duh) over a long exposure, so all the steam coming out plus the lights made it look like fire. And the cross infront was totally unintential, I didn't notice it till I got home. There's no meaning to that... :unsure:

Focus man, Focus.,Jul 17 2006, 09:31 AM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Jul 17 2006, 03: Wrote:http://www.animekiksazz.com/gallery/albums...ed_DSC_1387.jpg

This looks like the airport. If you look at the blue signs in the background you can see the airplane. Kind of looks like the on ramp to the 409 from Dixon or terminal 3.
[right][snapback]197836[/snapback][/right]
Pretty close, I can't remember where exactly, but it was in that mess of roads.
i actually just purchesed a new Olympus Stylus of ebay fora good price.... its 7.1 meg picsels with 2.5' display on the back and still really small....amazing camera
Even though I picked up the new Fuji S9000 I still like the Canon A75 much better for night pictures.

How ever with the Fuji S9000 I find I am doing much less photoshop touch ups. Specially when I can adjust RAW image formats so much easier.

Now that I started my course Im starting to understand the reasoning behind the photos and why they look how they look. Much more to it then I ever thought.

These were taken with the A75.

[Image: 071306_001.jpg]

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]
Aka,Jul 16 2006, 06:23 PM Wrote:I love topics like this. I like the angles of those pictures, but the flash I think throws some of them off. I know on the A75 A40 and A5 Zoom you can tell the flash not to go off, I'd probably have done that with some.

I haven't unloaded my camera from this weekend, but I'll post this one, it's from a while back though, June 22nd. I shoot using a Nikon D100 and a 50mm and/or 18-70mm lens.

[Image: med_DSC_4428.jpg]
[right][snapback]197806[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Every cheezy Canadian Rock Band has filmed videos there :lol:

I stumbled on a Pursuit of Happiness video in the 90's there.

*singing*
I'M AN ADULT NOW....
They are all really well done.. The angles make the pictures that much more interesting!
who are the people in pictures?
NikiterZTS,Jul 26 2006, 06:51 AM Wrote:who are the people in pictures?
[right][snapback]199066[/snapback][/right]

first picture is myself and the rest are of my lady freind heather
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7