FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Check Out This Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: focusst04.jpg]
dang .......cool fart can ;)
And u think yours is too loud... :blink:
is that a V8 focus?
NikiterZTS,Jul 15 2006, 03:41 AM Wrote:is that a V8 focus?
[right][snapback]197677[/snapback][/right]

that would be a rally car, and that would be the same diameter all the way back. remember, those cars are severely turboed and therefore, the bigger the exhaust, the better.

darkpuppet,Jul 15 2006, 11:01 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 15 2006, 03:41 AM Wrote:is that a V8 focus?
[right][snapback]197677[/snapback][/right]

that would be a rally car, and that would be the same diameter all the way back. remember, those cars are severely turboed and therefore, the bigger the exhaust, the better.
[right][snapback]197701[/snapback][/right]

Also, its not a V8. It's the regular 2.0L 4, but it has been modded to put down 300+ bhp.
i sooo want the awd....that would be sweet.
It's a beautiful machine.
heres a shot from the front[Image: focusst03.jpg]
yea that looks fast
so in how many seconds is that front end ripped off in every race?
that so looks like an inch of the ground
Yeah I was just going to say that.. never seen a rally car with that little ground clearance. That bumper would get torn off on the first bump..
Could it be a road course where the tires and suspension setup are different, or do they only change up the tires depending on the course conditions?
They usually lower the car a bit on the tarmac stages, I think in that shot it's so low to the ground cause the car is under braking and turning... ?
nass,Jul 16 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:They usually lower the car a bit on the tarmac stages, I think in that shot it's so low to the ground cause the car is under braking and turning... ?
[right][snapback]197791[/snapback][/right]

Correct... braking, downhill, on the outside edge of a corner. That's as low as the car will get.

That being said, the cars are incredibly low on tarmac stages, and the suspension setup is often referred to as 'spine-crushingly stiff'.