FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Pinky Is Going To Fall Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I clipped a hard spike yesterday with my pinky finger, spraining it... and played 3 more games (volleyball) with it...

then typed on it today (gingerly mind you).. but it's about 2.5x bigger than it should be, and it's turning black...

[Image: IMG_2900.jpg]

here's hoping it doesn't fall off in the next couple of days!
Here's hoping that educated mind of yours GOES AND SEES A DOCTOR.

Or am I beating around the bush?
turning black means you bruised it by using it after you sprained it.

doctor will most likely tape your two fingers together, tell you to take advil or some pain reliever, and ice to reduced to the swelling.

it won't fall off, need to cut the circulation for a long enough period of time.

but then again i'm not a doctor, just going on past expirence with injured fingers.
meford4u,Jul 14 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:Here's hoping that educated mind of yours GOES AND SEES A DOCTOR.

Or am I beating around the bush?
[right][snapback]197620[/snapback][/right]

no worries.. it's just bruised (I was just making funny)...

I can still move it (slightly), and I'm icing it and taking ibuprophen. Another day or so, I'll start putting tiger balm or something on it to start increasing the blood circulation to aid healing...

it'll be back to new by next thursday I'm sure. I've never had a sprain last longer than that, and I've had worse ones than this (believe it or not)
Too bad it's not the middle finger.

Hey buddy, fawk you big time!
I should post a picture for you of when my finger got dislocated... ha ha ... the pain related to your finger would go away. ;)
im not a doctor, but i'll take a look
Somebody's sex life has been reduced by 50%

:ph34r:
OAC_Sparky,Jul 15 2006, 08:37 AM Wrote:Somebody's sex life has been reduced by 50%

[right][snapback]197684[/snapback][/right]
the best one liner today!
tdot-zx3,Jul 15 2006, 02: Wrote:I should post a picture for you of when my finger got dislocated... ha ha ... the pain related to your finger would go away. ;)
[right][snapback]197664[/snapback][/right]

oneupper!
OAC_Sparky,Jul 15 2006, 08:37 AM Wrote:Somebody's sex life has been reduced by 50%

[right][snapback]197684[/snapback][/right]

somebody's posting ability is going to fall by 50% :angry:

it's ok baby, I know you're not feeling well... :P
Tape it up and say you have a doctor perscribed Shocker.
I've done the same thing, numerous times... it hurt so damn much!
NikiterZTS,Jul 15 2006, 03:00 AM Wrote:im not a doctor, but i'll take a look
[right][snapback]197669[/snapback][/right]

LOL...thats funny.... I have a red shirt that say the above statement in black lettering!!!

:)
ZX3guy2000,Jul 15 2006, 12:59 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Jul 15 2006, 03:00 AM Wrote:im not a doctor, but i'll take a look
[right][snapback]197669[/snapback][/right]

LOL...thats funny.... I have a red shirt that say the above statement in black lettering!!!

:)
[right][snapback]197710[/snapback][/right]

haha thats where i got it from
darkpuppet,Jul 15 2006, 10:53 AM Wrote:it's ok baby, I know you're not feeling well...  :P
[right][snapback]197698[/snapback][/right]
:lol: