FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Day Has Arrived.........finally.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Getting married tomorrow.

31 degrees and sunny :ph34r: :lol: :puke:

I think we have everything in place.

I'm actually excited, I can't wait to see Jen come down the isle, I just might loose it. We've been waiting for this for a long time.

I leave for Cuba on Sunday.

Catch you all later.... I'll have buttoned down details about the FC BBQ when I get home!

Cheers!.
Congratulations!

hehe I have a wedding to go to tomorrow too... going to be nice and toasty in a nice suit

3 bits of advice..
1) flask of whiskey in your inside coat pocket (or the poison of your choice)
----(or make sure best man has it on hand)
2) breath mints for after the pull on the flask
3) kleenex in your pockets, because your hands are going to get clammy as all hell, and I'm sure your wife won't like holding onto them.

And you probably will come really close to losing it (I had a couple tears in my eyes) when she came in.

You think she looks good now, wait until she is all prettied up and coming down that aisle, and she'll look stunning.
All the best. Happy, happy!!
torradan,Jul 14 2006, 08:07 AM Wrote:1) flask of whiskey in your inside coat pocket (or the poison of your choice)

[right][snapback]197531[/snapback][/right]

Thumbs up! That really helps when getting the pictures done. It ain't a wedding without Jack Daniels as the best man.
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 14 2006, 08:52 AM Wrote:
torradan,Jul 14 2006, 08:07 AM Wrote:1) flask of whiskey in your inside coat pocket (or the poison of your choice)

[right][snapback]197531[/snapback][/right]

Thumbs up! That really helps when getting the pictures done. It ain't a wedding without Jack Daniels as the best man.
[right][snapback]197534[/snapback][/right]

Haha damn right! At my brother's wedding, we arrived like an hour before, and we were pretty close to being trashed at the ceremony.
At mine, we were outside the Scarborough Civic Centre in the parking lot taking turns pulling on the flask. And then he pulls me into an alcove right before its all about to go down and have another pull. hehe..

It really does help! Just don't get all stupid drunk!

All in all... after all that planning, stress, arguing and whatnot... its a giant weight off your shoulders when it's all over.

And don't look to get any that night, you'll both probably be exhausted :)
congrats man! have a good time, and enjoy yourself in Cuba.

put me in for a box of cohibas (sp?) :P

pre-wedding congrats man!!

Good luck!
Congrats!! Hope you both the best!!
Best wishes and congrats.

Hope it all goes off without a hitch. But your getting hitched so forget I said that.
Congratulations!
Best Wishes Anthony!
Anthony all the best buddy. Shed a tear for me big boy!
Congrats!!!!
ANTHONYD,Jul 14 2006, 07:39 AM Wrote:Getting married tomorrow.

31 degrees and sunny  :ph34r:  :lol: :puke:

I think we have everything in place.

I'm actually excited, I can't wait to see Jen come down the isle, I just might loose it. We've been waiting for this for a long time.

I leave for Cuba on Sunday.

Catch you all later.... I'll have buttoned down details about the FC BBQ when I get home!

Cheers!.
[right][snapback]197528[/snapback][/right]

Conrgrats Anthony ( & Jen ) !!!
Its always nice to hear that someone is getting married!
Have fun in Cuba!!!

See you when you get back with the pictures at the BBQ!
Awesome to hear Anthony, and weather should be great! Congrats and enjoy your vacation in Cuba!
Don’t drink too much,

I got up the next morning with a ring on my finger. so becareful j/k

Congrats. Take is easy and enjoy your day. Ohh drink lots of water. Ask your ushers to remind you to drink water. I had my brother giving me a bottle every hour, just so i don’t get dehydrated.
31 degrees, sunny and you are going to Cuba? Your mother-in-law must be in charge of travel I guess?

Have fun and my best to Jen. ;)
2001 ZTS,Jul 14 2006, 11:47 AM Wrote:31 degrees, sunny and you are going to Cuba? Your mother-in-law must be in charge of travel I guess?

Have fun and my best to Jen. ;)
[right][snapback]197566[/snapback][/right]

Probably wants him to go to Cuba so he gets that tell-tale tanline on his ring finger :lol:
All our best bud! Hope you have a killer day tomorrow!
Congrats and good luck!
Pages: 1 2